Talk to Me

Onika

    It's been almost two weeks since I've seen Beyoncé. After the big reveal at her house she left and sent everyone a text to be out her house before she returned. We all went to my house when she pulled in the driveway. She closed the door on us and haven't said anything to us. I don't know why she clammed up on us we wasn't judging her for it.

    Tomorrow is Alyssa's birthday and I don't know what's gonna happen. Our mothers, Ash and I have planned the whole thing along with Christmas. I told our mothers what happen and why they haven't seen Beyoncé lately. Mama Tina was confused because she was like I sit on her lap all the time how didn't I feel it. I just shrugged and kept it moving. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear Ash and Solo come in.

"Hey bestie are you ok?" Ash asked me sincerely.

"No. Why won't she talk to me?" I asked with my voice cracking.

"She won't talk to anyone. It took a long time for her to come to grips with it. I didn't find out until Alyssa was born. She didn't know about me either cause I was scared to tell too." Solo said.

"Dada?!" Jayden asked for the 500th time today.

"No Superman." He bust out crying again.

"That's BB son too?" Solo asked confused.

"No but he calls her that because Alyssa made him." I said laughing.

"Yo that's her kid too I'm telling you. The resemblance is freaky." Solo said staring at him.

"No that's not I went to a sperm bank and..." I had to stop because she did make Alyssa. It couldn't be true could it.

"Damn best friend y'all was destined to be together." Ash said.

"Where's Alyssa?" I asked.

"At my moms house. BB dropped her off with no words and left. That was the next day after she told us to leave." Solo said.

"Fuck this man. Can y'all take him to Mama Tina I'll be back." I said putting on clothes. She's gonna talk to me whether she like it or not.

"Where are you going?" Ash asked.

"To get my baby back." I said with all the confidence.

"Oh I see you bestie. Be careful she might dick you down."

"Would that be such a bad thing?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea and no. It's been five years since you had anything up in that little beatbox. I telling you from experience that she might be packing a killer." She said smirking at Solo. I looked at Solo and she turned away looking at everything but me. Her saying that made my lady parts flutter.

"Don't sounds bad at all to me. I'll meet you at Mama Tina's house." I said walking towards the door. "Lock up when you leave!" I yelled then left.

She was gonna love me whether she liked it or not. I don't care how she feels about it. I walked in the house and it was a mess. I could hear her crying and yelling with herself all the way upstairs. I started cleaning up downstairs before I went to say anything to her. It took me about 40 mins to finish and she was still crying and screaming. I walked upstairs to see her with a gun in her hand two pictures. One of me and one of her wife Asya.

"BB?" I said lowly to not alert her. She whipped around and her face was red while tears still fell from her eyes.

"Goodbye Onika." She said and turned back around.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you icing us out?" I asked walking a little closer.

"It's not like anybody cares." She put the gun to her head and my heart dropped. "I just want the pain to go away. It gets worst and worst every minute. When will it stop?" She turned around to me wth the gun still to her head, crying a river.

"It will stop when you let love in BB. You have this wall up that everyone will leave you like Asya did. You have to trust in love enough to know that it won't always happen."

"Who can love me? I'm still a freak at the end of the day."

"That's not true there is a lot of people who love you." I said with my heart truly breaking this is not a sight I ever thought I would see with BB. She's always so strong and confident but apparently that's not all she is.

"DON'T LIE TO ME NOBODY LOVES ME!"

"People do love you BB. Our mothers loves you. Alyssa loves you. Jayden loves you. Ash loves you. Solo loves you." I stepped to her pulling the gun from her head while looking into her beautiful honey eyes. "I love you Beyoncé." I said softly as the tears ran down my face. "Let go of that fear and let me love you. I promise you that it will hurt a little less everyday. I was scared to let love in also but then God gave me you and I couldn't deny his blessing." I said to her taking the gun out of her hand. She slid down the wall crying her heart out.

"I love you too Onika but I'm really scared." She admitted looking up at me. I sat in her lap and looked her in the eyes.

"Well let's be in love and scared together. I got you as long as you got me. Do you have me BB?"

"Yea." She said lowly looking down. I lifted her head and looked in her eyes.

"I don't want that bullshit ass yea. I want my confident BB to tell me she got me." She looked at me and smirked. Next she kissed me with all the love in the world.

"I got you my love." She said when she broke the kiss.

"Now we are gonna get up and take a shower so I can go spoil my other babies." I was about to get up when she pulled me back on her lap and this time I felt her package. I'm not gonna lie it's bigger than what I was imagining.

"Can I sit here with you for a little bit?" She asked oblivious to the heat she's causing to my lower region. She was semi hard and pressing against my clit.

"We can but can I... mmm... can I sit... oh god." I couldn't get my sentence out because like Ash said I haven't had any action in five years.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"You're pr... pressing against my clit." I stuttered. She look at me and smirk. I know she's about to do something fucked up.

"How does it feel baby?" She whispered in my ear while rocking me back and forth.

"Ooh fuck stop BB!" I moaned holding her tight.

"Are you wet baby? How does daddy feel on that pussy baby?" She asked in her lower register. That right there was enough to make me cum.

"Stop I'm about to cum." I moaned holding her close. She did something I didn't think she was gonna ever do. She stuck her hand in my pajama pants. As soon as her hand came into contact with my clit I wanted to die.

"No panties on and you're wet as fuck. Let me get a little taste baby?" She teased while rubbing me in circles. I was seeing stars on my way to heaven gates. She is more than bold right now but it was nothing compared to what she did after I said this.

"Do you what you want daddy it's yours." I couldn't hold it in anymore. She laid me down and took off my pants. To say I was nervous is an understatement but my hormones overpowered my nerves.

"Damn that shit dripping. Oh I know this is gonna taste good." She said then dove in head first. As soon as her tongue came into contact with my clit I died.

(A/N: Don't take my head off. A full scene will come in due time. They finally said I love you. Will they make it public? Is Jayden really Beyoncé son? Will Onika ask for a DNA test? If so, will Beyoncé agree? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz."