Perfect the Way You Are

Beyoncé

I have been sitting here telling Oni about what happened between my father and I. I knew this was gonna make her cry a little. I've cried all the tears I could about it so I'm over it. He's not allowed around none of my family and especially my kids. Well let's continue the story shall we.

"It's fine love. I hate him because he made me do some horrible things as a kid. When I was born he thought I was a boy even though the doctor told him I was a girl. As time went along my female body started to show more and more. I was 12 when I started to develop breast. He didn't understand why I couldn't stay a boy..."

*Flashback*

"What the hell is going on with your body Beyoncé?" Matthew asked.

"I'm a girl what do you mean?"

"No this is some bullshit. I can't believe that I have to deal with this twice. Come with me now. We're gonna start with you." He said pulling me.

"Where the hell are you taking my daughter?!" Tina yelled pulling on Beyoncé.

"Let her go Celestine she has to learn!"

"Learn what?"

"What she is!"

"She's a fucking child so let her go before I break your fucking neck!" Tina yelled.

"Mom stop just let him do what he's gonna do please." I said crying because I know if he harvest this anger it's gonna be bad for me later.

"Ok baby but if you don't wanna be there you call me ok?" Tina said.

"Your family better not lay a hand on my kid or you and them will die." Tina spat. If she only knew that is not where we ended up. We drove for an hour and ended up at this shabby looking house.

"Dad where are we?" I asked getting scared.

"We are here to fix your body. You are not a girl for real. You are the devil's spawn and it's time to redeem your soul." He spewed with so much venom. In that moment I was broken. That is the first time I've ever heard anything like that come out of his mouth.

"Hello Matthew this must be Beyoncé." A lady said that's a little younger than my mother.

"Hello Marie and yes this is it. Are you gonna help fix it?" He said referring to me as an it. I wasn't even a person in his eyes anymore.

"Yes, I'll take her. Just wait here and I'll be back."

"Give me one or the other. I don't want a devil's spawn anymore." Matthew said as we were walked to the back.

I followed the lady into a room that had two grown women and a grown man. She said they were gonna run some test on me to see what's my most dominant gender. I was so confused until they started touching me. I was molested for three hours and then she gave me a shot and tried to cut my breast off saying that my male anatomy is more dominant. I started seizing so she left me there along with my dad and they called 911.

They didn't arrest my dad because he told my mother I ran away from him and he went looking for me. He had a group of people cover for him so my mom kinda believe it until something happened to Solo in his care also. She tried to get him arrested but she had no proof and I was too scared to say anything at the time.

*Flashback over*

"That's why I will hate him for as long as I shall live. I hated myself for a long time. Every now and again I still look in the mirror and get disgusted with myself." I said while wiping her tears.