Once a Marine Always a Marine

This chapter is for k1ngkayla , ibuss_shots & kanis_minaj y'all be having me dead as fuck🤣🤣🤣

Onika

     I really didn't want to leave because I know they are gonna talk about me and I didn't want BB to know how I've been acting. I was scared that I was gonna lose her and if the nurse would've gave her the Amoxicillin then I really would've lost her so I went into protective mode. Ok maybe I was a little to protective but can you really blame me.

     Once I got back I saw the glare on BB's face so I know she knows. This is gonna be real bad. After she talked to the kids she asked for everyone to leave and she called me Onika. She's never called me Onika unless we were fucking.

She stood up and yelled, "Have you lost your ever loving mind?!" I jumped because she's never screamed at me like this before. The look on her face was hard not the soft loving face I'm used to.

"I'm sorry. I..."

She cut me off real quick. "Zip it. You had 12 days to talk it's my turn. I can't believe you would act like this in a hospital. Now I get why you were so protective when the nurse was about to fuck up but that was no reason to go off on everyone else! It was a simple fucking accident that anybody could've made! You see how you don't like being yelled at! Everyone else feels the same way!" She continued to yell. I had tears falling down my face.

She began walking towards me and I started backing up. "You are the Governor. Is this really how you want your reputation to be perceived? You more than anyone should know how critical first impressions are." My back hit the door and I got really scared. "Now I want you to go out there and apologize because you want to have a long lasting political career. This could be the end to it as we know because they are gonna say she's rude and mean."

I forgot about all that stuff at the time. "I didn't think about that at the time. All I could think about was you dying on me. I saw all the blood and it was his fault for it happening. I know I turned into the devil but you have to see where I was coming from. Also as a nurse she should've read the chart. I know the other nurses didn't deserve it but when I'm scared it could sometimes turn into anger" I said still crying a river.

Her face softened as she continued to stare at me. I was super scared and I just want her to understand where I was coming from. She wiped my face and kissed me with every fiber of her being. "I love that you love me so much that you turn into the devil..." I chuckled and so did she. "...but you have to think before you act love. I understand where you are coming from but this was not the way to handle it. You are still a woman of power and you have to be that at all times even if it's about your family. Now let's go apologize so I can go home."

We walked out the room and BB grabbed a chair for me to stand on. "Excuse me everyone." They stopped and looked at me. Some seemed a little on edge and I'm not gonna lie that made me chuckle a little. "I want to apologize to everyone who came into contact with me these past 12 days. I know I was very mean and nasty to some of you and that was not my intention. I was scared and it made me angry that I couldn't do anything about the situation. I would like you all to please accept my deepest apology. Thank you." I stepped down and we all went back in the room.

I could see Brandon was a little reserved so I walked towards him. "Brandon I apologize for the way I acted. As you can see BB is my everything and I went a little too far. I wouldn't do all them things anyway I'm all bark no bite. Can you please accept my apology?"

He kept looking down for a while then he finally looked up with a grin. "Yea I accept it. I understood how you felt. I was beating myself up over it the whole time. I'm still beating myself up over it." He said with a look of sadness and guilt all over his face.