The Best of Many (Part I): First Date

Onika

    After hearing everything my baby said made me really sad at first. I did not know that she went through all of that. For her to still be here standing strong like she didn't endure hell on earth. When she told me that she was still disgusted by herself sometimes, it made me want to slap her but I get where she's coming from. So I wanted to show her that no matter what I loved her the way she is.

    She is willing to marry me. The more I say that the more I feel lightheaded. She compares so much of our love to what her and Asya had I just thought she would never want to. To hear her say she wants me. Not what she used to have but me, Onika Tanya Maraj. I can't wait until we get to that stage in our life.

    Now here I am getting dress, per Beyoncé orders, for what she calls the best of many. I don't know what that means but for my sexy baby I'm gonna get dress. I turned around to see Jay and Alyssa sitting in the doorway staring at me.

"Mommy you wook pwetty." Alyssa said.

"Thank you princess."

"Where Dada?" Jayden asked.

"I don't know but Dada told me to get dress so I did."

"I dress too Mommy?"

"Not this time princess. Solo and Ash is coming to watch you."

"Hey Nika we're... Oh my fucking goodness you look oh my god..." Ash said staring at me. "I thought you said you was going somewhere simple."

"I did too

"I did too. BB said put on the outfit on the back of the door. When I opened the bag it looked like a simple white dress."

"Damn BB got style huh?"

"Yes she dress like a girl some times but not all the time. We both do it when we feel like it." Solo said. We both looked at her then started laughing.

"Yea right. I'll believe that when pigs fly." I said laughing while fixing my makeup.

"Well I hope you're looking at the sky. Beyoncé can wear heels better than you can."

"What ever she don't even own a pair of heels."

"Have you been through her closet yet?"

"Yes and all that's in there is sneakers."

"Did you go through the basement room?"

"No why would I go in the basement?"

"It's a fully furnished mini apartment with a big ass room that she most likely turned into a closet."

"No it's not how would she..." I stopped when I realized she was down there a lot a few months ago. I walked to the basement and went in the one door that was closed. "What in the hell?" I couldn't believe my eyes. It was so many dresses, skirts and heels. She even had some bomb ass clutches that she gotta let me borrow.