Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday

Hey everyone. Sorry for not updating just got home from the hospital. They kept me for a few days. At first they thought I was having a heart attack or stroke because my blood pressure was almost in the 200's but after running test they(with the help of my sister) diagnosed me with heart spasms. I'm feeling a little better just have to keep up with these different pills for now. Thank you for the love.

Onika

    Lord have mercy on our souls because what happened this morning was not supposed to happen. The way she ate me out had me begging Jesus to take me away. I've never in my life had head that bomb. Her tongue so damn magical that if she even sticks it out to somebody I might slap her.

      On a different note she's mine now forever. I know that the press is gonna have a field day with this. I hope it don't ruin her job with Obama cause that's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Anyways I forgot that Ashley was with Macy but then broke up when Macy started sleeping with some guy. She stopped talking about females so I didn't push. She's bisexual and Macy was the first girl I've seen her with that was serious. Don't judge me. As we were sitting on the couch Beyoncé was just staring at the kids but didn't really say anything. I wish I would've just left it alone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean..." She cut me off by kissing me.

"I'll do it love. Now I really wanna know. We can do it for the new year ok?" She said smiling at me.

"Ok. I'm sorry to just doing this on you but your mother and sister was just..."

"Stop apologizing and I know how they are. When is the state dinner?" She asked.

"On the 5th of January." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" I chuckled.

"I hate going to these things. Anyways are you..."

"Mommy yook?" Alyssa said to me. I was shocked and kinda scared about how Beyoncé was feeling.

"I'm not Mommy I'm Oni." I said softly. I have yet to look up because I was afraid to see Beyoncé's face.

"No Oni. You Mommy wight Dada? Oni Mommy now?" She ask so innocently.

"Yes she is. You better answer your daughter Oni." Beyoncé said with a single tear falling down her face.

"What am I looking at princess?" I asked with my voice cracking a little bit.

"Fammy(Famliy)." She made a picture with what looks like four marks on it. I'm guessing it's suppose to be the four of us.

"That's nice princess great job. Go finish coloring with Jay."

"Otay Mommy." She sat back on the floor with Jay and I looked up at BB to see a sincere smile on her face.

"She doesn't have to call me that BB."

"I know but she sees you that way so why not? She knows who Asya is but she's not here anymore so she's just wants a Mommy and she got one. It's the same as Jay calling me Dada. Now stop with the nerves because all is fine." She said wiping my face.

     After all that we enjoyed each other's company then parted ways. Today is now my princess's birthday and I can't wait to spoil her rotten. We are at BB house right now. The kids and BB is still asleep. I fell asleep before everyone last night so I guess I'll get up and make breakfast. When I walked downstairs I almost had a heart attack. The amount of presents she had for Alyssa was crazy stupid. I know she's trying to make up for last year but damn.

      I finished breakfast then went to wake up the kids. I took them to clean up themselves and make their beds. Next I got them dressed in their clothes for the day. My baby girl was cheesing hard as hell.