Finally Home

There are gonna be major time jumps because I feel like the book is dragging along. 🤪🤪🤪😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️ Also the news outlet will be joining the book news will be italicized.

Beyoncé

Thank you God is the only thing I can say about my life. My wife is awake and all of my babies made it, happy and healthy. How can you ask for anything better than that? To see Onika sitting here holding our babies with a ring on her finger waiting to be my wife, what more can I ask for? She was sitting here waiting on me to tell her the names of the babies.

"What is her name?" She asked looking at our oldest sextuplet. She was me with a splash of Oni. I have named all of them using some of the ideas she gave me when we were trying to figure out baby names.

"Her name is A'Maiya Marie." Oni looked at me with a big smile because she loved the name A'Maiya. I picked up our youngest which is a girl also. She looked more like Onika with a splash of me. "Her name is Amare Jordin."

She was like a kid in a candy store now ready for me to get to the boys now. "What's his name?" Which is our second baby out but first boy.

"His name is Jaylen Christian. The next one will be the second boy but third baby out, his name is Jabril Josiah." He look exactly like me while Jaylen look like Superman so his name was only fitting.

The next boy is Jabril's identical twin so his name was only fitting. "The next one is the third boy but the forth one out, his name is Jalil Laurent. Last but not least the last boy but fifth baby out is none other than Jace Samuel."

"Oh my god baby I love all of their names. They look like us, some more than the others. I can't wait until we can all go home. I need to get back to the room to call Ash!" She said wide-eyed like she had an epiphany. I got her back to the room and she got on the bed calling Ash with the widest smile on her face. All I could do was smile because I love to see her smile.

*Six weeks later*

We finally get to leave this fucking hospital. We've been in this hospital for 12 weeks and I'm now over it. Onika had some complications the next day and they had to sedate her. Then Jace, our youngest boy, started seizing but he is fine now. I walked in the room to see the babies in their car seats while Oni is talking to my mother. My mom is gonna take four and I'm gonna grab two because the van hasn't arrived here yet for everyone to fit.

I could hear my mom tell Oni that she wanna see how our toddlers are gonna act. "Daddy!!!" Oni yelled and jumped in my arms.

I kissed her while squeezing her butt. "How is my baby doing?" She had the biggest smile and I know that's because she's ready to go.

"I'm good. I'll be even better when we leave. Are we leaving now?"

"Yes we are leaving out of the ambulance exit. There is a lot of paparazzi waiting in the waiting area and out front. They just found out that you gave birth. At first it was only about you coming to the hospital and being in a coma. Now they are ready to see how many did we have and what they look like."

"This sucks how are we gonna shake them?"

"You'll see. Let's get out of here before you have a conniption and kill one of these doctors with your difficult ass."

She was difficult as fuck when they tried to feed her and give her meds for her high blood pressure. She kept throwing shit and cussing people out. The last doctor sedated her because she was on a super hulk like rampage. "I wasn't difficult... this week." She said smiling like she accomplished something big. All I could do was shake my head at her because she know damn well she didn't have to act like that.