Forgiving (Part II)

This chapter is for TIIFFTIIFF  and LeneishaParkes  be happy😂😂😂😂

Onika

Who in the hell knew you could feel like this making love? I have been trying to tap out for an hour now. After cumming for the hundredth time I just wanted to sleep now. As my body was spasming she was moving around. I couldn't focus because me body was overly sensitive right now. She knows it's now under her control because she flicked my nipple and I came again.

"We're not done love. This is just the beginning. Daddy is still apologizing." She whispered as I felt her head at my entrance.

I forgot she was bringing dick too. Like this nigga couldn't make an appearance two hundred orgasms ago. She pushed in slowly and when I tell you I felt like a virgin. It felt like I didn't give birth two years ago. I tensed up and she stopped.

"It hurts." I said as she looked at me.

"Do you want to stop?" She asked sincerely. I wanted to be like fuck no I'm not a bitch but I didn't say that.

"No."

She leaned down and kissed me while playing with my sensitive nipples. As she was distracting me she pushed all the way in me in one swift motion and stopped. Tears sprung from my eyes as I was full to the brim and beyond. I know for a fact my nails had broken skin deep in her back.

"Tell me when my love." She said lowly. Her bedroom voice always gets me going.

"Go slow." I whimpered.

     Slowly she strokes in and out of me. Feeling her length and width. Feeling every vein and every throb had me on new heights. "Faster Daddy." I couldn't help myself this was something I never felt before. Hearing her talk in my ear was getting me wetter by the moment. "You ready to take this dick now?" "Yes Daddy." She lifted up and looked my in my eyes stroking me into oblivion.

      Beginning to close my eyes as the feeling was taking over me. Beyoncé didn't like that at all. She slowed all the way down which made me look at her. "Your eyes are to stay on me as you take this dick." She demanded as she picked up her pace. I was looking at my life flash before my eyes.

    This dick is too good I'm not worthy of it. She turned me on my side while getting behind me as she entered me again. In this position she was hitting my spot with every stroke. I'm not gonna last and she won't let me tap out. This is a whole other level of love making. "I'm cumming!" I yelled as I felt the buildup.

     She sped up faster and I was having an outer body experience right now. She flipped us over again with me on top. Her strokes never faltered as she put her hands behind her head. "Make us cum my love." Her voice was so deep it made me clench her tight. That voice alone makes me cum. I'll last longer if she stop talking.

    She picked us up and walked us over to the window. The rain was a perfect background as she sucked on my nipples while bouncing me up and down on her not so little friend. After I've came for the umpteenth time she finally let me rest as she laid me on the bed. I just laid there as she ran water. I was dozing off when she came and picked me up.

"No daddy I wanna sleep." I whined and we sat in the tub.

"Then sleep on me love. I'll wash your body." Was the last words I heard of the night.

   The next morning I woke up and felt great until I tried to get out of bed. My legs felt like gravity was disagreeing with them. I got up anyway and went to sit in the tub again. After about an hour I walked downstairs to the kitchen preparing breakfast for my baby. Just when I was about to turn on my music Chelle FaceTimed me.

"Good morning NikaBear!" She said happily.

"Hey Chelle Belle. You seem happy this morning."

"I am but you're the one glowing. Beyoncé finally popped that thang open huh?"

"I don't kiss and tell. I know you're happy because Kelly put it on your ass."

"Ain't no shame in my game. My baby had me seeing stars."

"Damn. Hell ok my baby had me at the first supper." We both started laughing. I melted when I felt Beyoncé's arms wrap around me.

"Good morning beautiful." She said in that bedroom voice.

"Good morning Daddy." I said turning my head to give her a kiss.

"Damn y'all gotta be nasty in the camera. Hey Bey." Chelle said making Beyoncé laugh.

"Hey Chelle. Onika will call you back a little later." She said hanging up my phone.

"Babe that was rude!" I said really high pitch.

"I don't care." She said as she turned the stove off and lifted me on the counter.

"What are you... Oh my god." I moaned as she entered me.

   This was not suppose to be apart of the morning. I'm barely recovered from last night. "Babe..." "Shut the fuck up. You forgot about your punishment for what you did." She said cutting me off. She was showing my pussy no mercy at this moment. She turned my body around and entered me from behind.

    Why was this feeling good also? She was dominating me in ways that I have never experienced. It's like she is too familiar with all my spots. "I'm sorry Daddy!" "Didn't I say shut the fuck up?! Still not fucking listening!" She said as she grabbed me by my throat squeezing a little. I'm not gonna lie that caused the biggest flood. "Oh you like that rough shit huh?" She asked as she slapped my ass.

     I've never been fucked this way in my whole life. This must be what people be talking about when they say they like it rough. "You're gonna start listening when I tell you. Do you understand me Onika?!" "Yessss! I'm cumming!" She leaned me back until her lips were on my ear. "Throw that ass back, give me my pussy." That sent me over the edge. I came hard as fuck but she kept stroking. "I didn't say you could cum Onika. Now you gotta squirt for me." She said harshly. I was thoroughly scared right now cause I've never don't that before.

     Her strength was out of this world. She turned me around and held me in the air while she beat my little love box like never before. "I'm sorry!" I screamed as my body was going through an out of this world experience. I felt like she was fucking my soul out my body. "I know you are. But you're gonna take this dick." She said breathing a little hard. After a while I started feeling this tightness in my stomach. Then it started feeling like I had to pee.

      At that moment I was trying to get off of her so I didn't pee but the grip she had on me was hulk like. "Fuck daddy stop I gotta pee." I yelled as it was building up even more. My whole body was heating up and she was not letting up. "We're not gonna go through this again are we Onika?!" She asked as she laid me on my back just straight killing me. "No daddy never again!" I yelled fast as fuck. "Good girl now squirt on this dick. Now!" She said as she hit me with the most powerful stroke of my life and I squirted for the first time in my 28 years of living.

    She took me upstairs and set me in the tub. She kissed my forehead and let me know she'll finish breakfast. I just set back in a daze wondering how the hell dick can be that good. I thought Marissa was good when she used to strap me down but that's weak shit compared to Beyoncé. The shit she did to me in the kitchen can not be done everyday. I think she fucked my pussy and legs up. Is it sad that I just wanna bounce on it right now though? Man fuck this bath. I got up on shaky legs and walked to the kitchen. She was putting all the food on the table. I grabbed her kissing her deeply.

"You hooked now huh baby girl?" She asked with a smirk as she sat in a chair in her birthday suit.

"I am daddy. My body is still on fire." I said crawling to her.

"Show me how much you want it."

(A/N: They some nasty mofos😂. What's gonna happen next? What you wanna see happen next? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)