The Weekend (Part II): Matthew

Onika

    My baby is home for today and I'm so fucking happy. Like I can't even control my excitement. I've been glued to her all day and she don't even care. I know I'm a little spoiled but I can't help it. It's the middle of January and it's 68 degrees outside. Like where the hell is the snow? I guess that's the price of living on the west coast. I walked back in the house to find BB but I didn't see her.

"Solo have you seen BB?"

"She went to the store. Somebody forgot bread apparently." She said raising an eyebrow to me.

"Not my fault that the bread didn't get in the cart like it was suppose to. It's hardheaded sometimes." I said to her with a straight face. She look at me and shook her head laughing.

"Onika!" Mama Tina ran to me looking real frantic.

"Hey Mama what's up?"

"Is Beyoncé here?"

"No she's at the store why?"

"Her dad is on his way here."

"Shit. She still hates that man. Solo is here now too."

"Oh my goodness they are gonna kill him." I went to go find Ashley to see if she can keep Solo at bay.

"Hey bestie."

"Hey boo what's wrong? It's written all over your face."

"BB & Solo's dad is on his way here."

"Shit tell me that's a joke. I don't have time for my baby to go to jail."

"Me and you both. I hope she stay at the store for a little while."

"That is short lived."

"Why you say that?"

"Because she just walked in." Ash said pointing behind me. BB put the stuff in the kitchen and looked around until she spotted me. She walked towards me with the biggest smile.

"Hey gorgeous." She said kissing me.

"Hey daddy. Um I got something to tell you."

"Are you pregnant? I swear it was only once." She said looking at me with wide eyes.

"No I'm not... Wait what was only once?" I asked confused.

"Nothing what's up?"

"We will continue that later. Anyways your mother said that Matthew is on his way here."

"No the fuck he isn't!"

"He better fucking not!" I hear from behind me. I turned around to see Solo and Ash.

"Ok y'all calm down it's kids here."

"I don't give a fuck. It's gonna be a murder here if he show up."

"I second that motion." Solo said. Mama Tina walked over to us.

"Why is he coming Mama?" Solo asked.

"Who gave him the address?" BB asked.

"He said he misses y'all and I still haven't found out how he got your address. I know that he found out you were home from the news."

I heard them growl like literally growl like a pack of werewolves. Then I saw them take off towards the door. It's was so fast I don't think anyone saw them move. It wasn't until I heard the yelp that I notice them pushing a man out. The three of us ran outside to see BB and Solo taking turns whooping his ass. They were tagging each other in like it was a game.