The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

Beyoncé

As I was speeding through the street of LA, Malia was telling me all the things that has been going on in that household. She told me how her mother was letting her father beat and molest her while making her brothers watch. This is a very fucked up situation. "I'm sorry all of this has happened to you. I need you to answer one question for me." I didn't even have to ask it because she answered. "Yes I killed my father. He grabbed my little brother and started undressing him roughly."

She began crying as she finished the story. "He's only 5 and my own parents was gonna molest him all because I said I had enough. They tell everyone I'm just a hothead teenager and I don't listen. You know what's funny? I'm not even 14. I just turned 11 last month." I knew she couldn't be a teenager. Yes she's a little tall to be 11 but you could tell she was just getting into her preteen stages.

"Why would they have us if they really didn't want us?" She asked crying super hard. "I don't know sweetie. What I need you to do is calm down. I'm pulling up..." I didn't get to finish my sentence because I was cut of by the noise on her end. "Get off me! I'm not going back there! Let me go! Agent Knowles help me!" I gunned it to her location to see two men dragging her out.

I hit the button on my earpiece to call the Cap letting her know I might need backup. "FBI let her go!" I yelled with my gun focused on them. They froze and dropped her. "Come here Malia." She ran behind me. She was covered in bruises and her left eye was swollen shut. She had cuts everywhere and her clothes were torn and bloody. I had to calm down before my anger got the best of me and I shoot them on the spot.

"Lay down with your hands locked behind your head." They complied with the orders. I looked to Malia and she was shaking like a leaf. "Sweetie go get in the truck. There's a set of gym clothes in there. I want you to change into it then the clothes you have on put in the plastic bag in my front seat." She didn't move a muscle. She looked at me with tears coming down her face. She was still holding onto my jacket for dear life.

The fear in her eyes told me she wasn't moving unless I was moving also. "Baby girl did you hear me?" "Are you coming with me?" Her voice trembled. "Not yet until my team gets here and cuff them." As soon as I said that I heard Dante's voice which scared Malia.

"Hey BG what's up?" He said walking towards me. "Put those guys in handcuffs and get them to the station. I'll meet y'all there and fill you in. Where is Alyssa?" "She's right here." My Cap said holding her in her arms. "Princess what are you still doing here?" I asked grabbing her out of Cap's arms. "I'm an Agent for today. Aunty Liv said I can be. Daddy who's that?" She asked pointing to Malia who had her head down hiding behind me.

  Alyssa got down and walked behind me looking up at Malia. What came out of their mouths next shocked me and Cap. "Malia?" Malia looked up quickly. "Ladybug?" They hugged each other tightly like they were best friends. "You left and you promised you wouldn't?" My daughter said pouting. "I'm sorry Ladybug I didn't want to."

Next my daughter started tearing up because she took in Malia's appearance. "Who hurt you? I can beat them up." My Cap and I chuckled at that because she is always ready to fight for somebody. "It's fine. I'm gonna be ok." Malia said wiping Alyssa's tears. "Didn't I tell you that you can't fight everyone, Ladybug?" Alyssa started pouting again like the spoiled brat she is. "I know but I can try." "Not this time." Malia said tapping her nose making Alyssa smile.

This was the sweetest interaction I've ever seen but one question remains, "How do they know each other?" They are five years apart. "Princess how do you and Malia know each other?" "She went to camp with me." Now it all makes since. "Was she the friend who left and the reason you didn't wanna go anymore?" "Yes." She said shyly.