Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations

I just wanna say thank you to Annalya1511 for your kind words. This chapter is for you.

More time jumps

Beyoncé

  The last time y'all heard from me it was Christmas Day and Alyssa was turning four. That was two and a half years ago. It is now mid year and they will be turning seven on their next birthday while the sextuplets just turned three. They are a handful and a half. It's re-election time and Oni is on a thousand. We had our wedding last year and it was big and extravagant just like she wanted.

We have other business adventures that we wanted to start just in case we wanted to let our careers go. I have my own production company, that I started a year ago called, Heart8 Productions. We do way more than entertainment. We have realtors, account management and a host of other things.

I walked in the living room to see Oni pacing back and forth with the girls behind her doing the same thing. They act just like her which is more than a handful. "Aaahhhh!!!" She yelled "What's wrong love?" I asked as I walked towards them.

The girls turned towards me and started running towards me. "Dada!" They yelled running into my legs.

"Hey pretty girls." I said after picking them up and giving them a kiss on the forehead.

I directed my attention back to Oni to see a smile on her face. "What?"

"I love you in Daddy mode it's so sexy." She said walking to me giving me a kiss. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" I asked her. Her face contorted into frustration and annoyance. "I can't get this speech right to save my life."

I put the girls down and pulled Oni into my arms. I took the cards out her hands and started reading them. I tried to keep a poker face but I guess that didn't work because she asked, "What's wrong with it BB?" "These aren't your words."

She looked at me surprised that I came to that conclusion. "How do you know that?" "We have been together for almost five years. You don't think I would know you by now?" I asked staring her in her beautiful eyes.

"Carmen wanted me to learn this by Tuesday."

I wish she stop letting Carmen write her speeches. "I love you and I say this with the most love. You act like you're incompetent or something." She furrowed her eyebrows. She was about to say something but I cut her off. "Calm down, all I'm saying is that you are very smart and you need to show that. Show the people your exuberant personality not this dismal speech that comes from Carmen."

She smiled at me then started kissing me. At first it was sweet and loving but it turned very primal, very quickly. I pushed her up against the wall forgetting that we do have eight nosy kids. As soon as I picked her up I felt a small fist hit me in my leg followed by, "My mommy get off Dada!"

We broke apart breathing hard but I was still holding her up. We looked down to see Jace staring at me with a scowl on his face looking just like Oni. "Put down Dada. Now!" He stomped his foot.

"Boy you don't run nothing. Now ask nicely or get the hell out my face." I said looking down at him matching his facial expression.

"Tan you put Mommy down pwease?" He said pouting.

I thought about saying no but Oni interrupted my thoughts. "Put me down love." "Whyyyy? You were mine's first." I said whining. They never let me get any time with me wife.

She started laughing at me. "And you wonder where they get that crap from. Let me down, Daddy." I let her down with a pout on my face just like Jace had. "Don't pout, Daddy. I'm gonna take care of you tonight." She said kissing me again. She picked up Jace and walked off.