A Family? (Part II)

I will try to do two updates a day if I can get more comments. Your choice😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Beyoncé

This has been a very interesting day. We are now at my house with the addition of Onika's best friend Ashley. She is a very funny person. She asked me a question that I didn't wanna answer because I know Onika is listening. I'm not ready to tell her that I fell in love with her three months ago. I'm not ready to tell her that I think about her all day everyday. I told Ash to walk with me outside right quick.

"Why are we out here?" She asked.

"I know Onika is listening. To tell you the truth I love her. It's like I can't get her out my mind."

"Why won't you tell her then?"

"I'm scared." I said tearing up thinking about Asya.

"Don't cry. What are you scared of?" She said wiping my face.

"The last person that I loved this much was my wife who died giving birth to my daughter. I'm scared to let anybody else in like that and I lose them." I said as the tears fell.

"Wow that's really sad but I don't think you have to worry about Onika going anywhere. I know after a tragic event like that it could be hard to let anybody in but it might be what you need. I know for a fact your wife wouldn't want you to be like this." She said holding my hands.

"Thank you. I wanna tell her but I don't want her feel like I'm only saying this cause she's vulnerable."

"Trust me that girl is head over heels for you. Just keep being you and the rest will fall in line like it's suppose to. Now let's go in it's super cold." We walked back in and Onika was standing there looking at suspicious.

"What Oni?"

"Where did y'all go?" She asked folding her arms.

"To be grown so mind yours Tanya." Ashley said.

"BB?" She looked at me poking out her lip and pouting. She walked over to me hugging me and looking up at me batting her eyelashes.

"We were outside talking that's all, love." Damn I'm pussy whipped and haven't had the pussy yet.

"Man you weak as fuck." Ashley said laughing.

"Leave my BB alone." She mean mugged Ash.

"Your BB huh?" Ashley teased.

"Stop Ashley. It's ok Oni you still my baby." I said holding her close. She smelled so fucking good. I just want to lay down and let her ride my face.

"Y'all are so fucking cute. Relationship goals for real." Ashley beamed. Before I could say something I heard Jay call me.

"Dada!" He yelled. I ran up the stairs to see him kicking around in his bed.

"Hey baby boy it's ok. I got you." I soothed picking him up. He laid on my shoulder still upset and sniffling.

"What's wrong with him?" Onika asked.

"Bad dream. We can sit in here and talk while I put him back to sleep." I said.

"Ok so what did your Captain say?" Onika asked.

"I have a new female Captain now and she told me that my house is mines forever. Also the title should be in the mailbox. Before that she told me I will stay on as your bodyguard until the President tells me which role I am to be on his security team."

"Wait a minute, Barack Obama wants you to be on his security team?" Ashley asked in amazement.

"Yea but I gave them stipulations. No job where I will be more at work than with my family. I can't wait to see my little sister tomorrow."

"You got a little sister?" Onika asked.

"Yea she's in college but since its winter break she's coming home." I looked down to see Jay was fast asleep so I put him in his bed and we exited the room. Onika came and grabbed my hand walking downstairs.

"I know that Alyssa birthday is hard to talk about because it's the same day you lost Asya but I just wanted to know how that day work for you."

"I don't know. It's not like I can't celebrate it because it's Christmas but..."

"Oh my god your wife died on Christmas?" Ashley asked.

"Yea. Some gift huh?" Giving a painful chuckle. Alyssa's last birthday I said nothing to her. My mom video called that whole day and I didn't answer not once.

"I have to make up for what I did last year so I'm gonna celebrate her birthday that night even though she was born at 3am."

"What are you making up for love?"

"Please don't judge me for it cause I wasn't proud of it. I didn't acknowledge Alyssa at all for her first birthday. That whole week to be exact. A part of me still blamed her for what happened to Asya. I hated her a little for being here when Asya wasn't." I said sobbing. Onika got up and held me in her arms letting me cry all the pain I've been holding onto.

"I know it's hard to look at her and not see Asya but she's gonna always be with you. She's watching you now and I know she wouldn't want you to continue to despise the one miracle that came out of that day. You have to see it from all points of view. You almost lost your daughter that day also. What would've been harder? Having none of them or to have at least one?" Onika voiced sincerely.

"Yea I thought about that after the fact. I love my daughter wholeheartedly and I'm glad I get to keep at least one piece of my wife." I said as Onika wiped my face. She is like Asya in a lot of ways.

"Let's change the subject because we don't wanna have to cry all night." Onika said getting up.

"Where the hell are you going? Sit your ass back down." Ashley said before I could pull Onika back down.

"I'm just moving to the couch." She said confused.

"No you're not you're gonna continue to sit in her lap and look like the bomb ass power couple you are. There's no cameras around it's just us and I want y'all to act as natural as possible." She said then winked at me. I smiled because maybe her friend can help push this relationship out.

"But..."

"No buts sit down Oni." I said looking at her. She sat down pouting. "Fix your face before I fix it." I whispered in her ear. She shivered and bit her lip leaning back on me.

"That's right Daddy BB you tell her. Now where is Christmas gonna be this year?" Ashley asked.

"Our moms are renting a building because it's more people coming then they thought. A lot of people wanna see me since I've been gone for technically 8 years."

"Wow that's a long time."

As we were talking there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and looked out the peephole. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Surprise!" Solange said.

"Solo!" I said hugging her tight. "How did you get my address?"

"Mom. She told me you were home and that you have your own place. I told her that I wanted to stay with you then so here I am."

"Well come on in and meet some people." We walked in the living room with Ashley and Onika.

"Solange?!"

"Ashley?!" They looked at each other with their eyes bugged out.

(A/N: How do they know each other? Is Ashley gonna be the one to make Bey and Onika reveal their feelings? How will Bey do on Alyssa's birthday? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)