At the Mall

Onika

     If Ashley wasn't my friend I would probably killed her. The way Beyoncé was kissing me I wanted to ride her face. The way she pulled me closer and grabbed my neck caused a major flood in my panties. Maybe it was a good thing Ash broke it up because I don't need the press on my ass about making out with my bodyguard.

"See you in two hours BB." I said winking at her. She winked at me then drove off. Right now my hormones was raging and I also didn't want to look Ash in her face.

"Turn around bitch don't try to ignore me." She said from behind me. I turned around and she had her hand on her hips with a big ass grin on her face.

"What?"

"Bitch please don't try me. When did you and your bodyguard hook up cause you told me you couldn't stand her?"

"I couldn't at first but I don't know Ash something just clicked and it took off from there." I said walking into Baby Gap.

"Wow so are y'all official?"

"No it just happened."

"Are you serious? It looked like y'all been fucking for months. Hold on why are you grabbing girl clothes? My nephew not into this shit." She said looking confused.

"It's not for Jay it's for Alyssa." I said still throwing things in the cart.

"Who's Alyssa?"

"Beyoncé's daughter." I stated then walked away fast.

"Not so fast bitch. You buy clothes for her daughter now? No we not gon do this. I want all the tea right now and I'm not playing. You've been holding out on me." She blocked me from moving and I still didn't look her in the eye.

"Let me finish what I was doing and I will tell you everything when we get to the food court."

"Fine. Now what are you grabbing Jay?" She asked seeing as how I didn't put nothing in the car for him.

"Nothing. Beyoncé grabbed clothes for him already." I said knowing it was gonna be blown the fuck up.

"What?! So y'all just playing house huh? You got some nerve..." She walking off still on a rant. I know she's a little upset because we talk everyday and I haven't told her anything.

    After I left out of Baby Gap I was looking for Ashley. I swear it's someone following me cause as soon as I looked to me right a man dipped back into the darkness. I saw Ashley across from me in that store. I walked over there fast as hell. I'm still very paranoid but I didn't want to alert her yet. I wish BB would've stayed with us.

     We shopped for at least another hour and a half the we went to the food court. She really is pissed off with me. My emotions are already on the fritz so I'm trying not to cry. As she was ordering our food I saw that same man sitting on the other side of the food court staring at me. When I looked at him he ducked his head down. At that moment I texted BB and told her what was happening. Ash walked back over and touched my shoulder causing me to jump.

"What the hell are you jumping for it's just me?" She asked confused.

"Ok so you've seen the news and saw that somebody was trying to kill me. Well I think I'm still being followed. Beyoncé said that her agents are here everywhere to keep me safe. Now it's a guy sitting on the other side of the food court and he's been staring at me. You can't see his face because he has on a hoodie and baseball cap." I said shaking a little. She looked really shocked but kept her cool.

"Is it one of her agents?" I slightly looked at him in a way he didn't notice and get a glimpse of his face. I gasped because I know who he is a little and I've seen him before.

"No it's not. I know all of them she has a very tight circle. Let's not worry about it right now. Let me give you the tea you wanted so you can be nice to me." I said.

     We talked and laughed about everything I told her. She told me I better secure that or someone else will. To tell you the truth I'm a little scared. First I don't want it to interfere with my political career. Secondly what if she rejects me because she don't want it to interfere with her job. I can't ask that of her at all if I'm not gonna do the same.

      On another note walking around the mall was very therapeutic. I missed this part of my life even though I saw a few newscasts and every so often people would stop me to greet me. Hell Ash served as my bodyguard cause she wouldn't let nobody get to close even though she was mad at me at the time. I looked over at the table again and notice he was gone. I guess he got scared since the mall got a little more crowded than usual.

"Hey Ash I'm about to use the bathroom then we have to be back out front in 15 mins." I informed her.

"Ok. I'm still spending the night so you better tell Beyoncé to make room."

"I will honey damn. You just trying to be nosy but it's whatever." I said walking to the bathroom. After I did my business I started washing my hand when the hooded figure appeared behind me.

"Hello Onika." He said smirking. I was frozen where I was. I knew I should've just told Ash to come with me.

"What do you want?" I managed to ask.

"You. At first I was gonna kill you for what you did but then I figured why not have a little fun first." He said pacing. I was looking to see if I had a chance to run for it. I looked at the door and saw it was a swinging door with no locks. "If you run I'll shoot you with no hesitation." He said showing me his gun.

"Why are you doing this I've done nothing to you?" I said as the tears started slowly rolling down my face. All I want right now is BB. Where are you BB? I remembered my phone in my hand and called her really fast.

"To me no but I have a job to do. Now we are gonna walk out of here with no problem or you will die today. Oh yeah congratulations Governor." He said with an evil laugh. We slowly walked out the bathroom but when we turned the corner there was nobody out there but my knight in shining armor standing there with her gun drawn.

"Well if it's isn't the bodyguard." He said with the gun to my head.

(A/N: Holy shit! Who is this guy? How do Onika know him? Who hired him? Is anyone gonna get hurt? Is Onika gonna find out she was bait? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)