Finding Out Truths

Beyoncé

It's Wednesday and I have physical therapy today. I hate going to this place because the lady just so fucking rough. I got this cast removed Monday and he was right it look like I took a fine print marker and drew a line. Oni is out with her brother and the kids today. I am grateful for the quietness for now. Yesterday we picked a plan on how we want the house done. We're just gonna dig them both up and put one big house on the property. I'm glad we don't live in a subdivision. Our whole property we own. For the renovations we are gonna stay at my mom's house while she stay with Mama Carol's.

As I was getting ready my phone rung. "Hello."

"So y'all over there getting pregnant and you couldn't tell me?" I heard Solo say.

"How did you find out?"

"Nika let it slip to Ash and you know my baby told me." She said. I knew she was gonna tell her but I didn't know it was gonna take this long.

At first I was about to say sorry but she act like she's not holding the same secret. "Nigga don't call me like you not holding onto the same damn secret."

"Damn bitch how did you find out?"

"Ash told Oni after you purposed. Congrats by the way. I'm actually in the process of purposing to Onika."

"Bullshit. When are you gonna do it?"

"I can't tell you because you have this thing of telling Ash everything." I said laughing.

"That's bullshit man cause you used to tell me everything now you just be hurting my feelings." She said playing like she hurt.

I told her what I had planned then I left for therapy. My sessions lasts for an hour and every time my arm hurts like a bitch. She told me that I was making progress. I'm only suppose to do this for three more weeks. My Captain is suppose to come and see me later on today. When I got back home some guy was walking up the driveway.

"Hello are you Knowles?" He asked.

I looked at him skeptical at first but I still had my gun on me so I went on and said, "Yes, why?"

"You've been served. Have a nice day." He said walking away.

Who the fuck would serve me with some papers? I opened to see it was Aysa's parents suing for custody of my daughter. Like what stupid ass judge signed off on this bullshit. I walked in the house to call them to see why they are really doing this. I made sure to turn on record cause I have a feeling that they are doing the same thing. "Hello, Beyoncé nice to finally hear from you. What do we owe the pleasure?"

So he want to play games with me. I can do the same thing if this is what he wants. "Hello Mr. Chavez, I just wanted to know the reason for you suing me for the custody of my daughter. You have no right to her and I'm her biological parent."

He laughed and replied with, "No, my daughter who died is the biological parent of her. You have no biological ties to her. She needs to be with her family not some strangers. You have some other lady playing Mommy to our granddaughter making her forget who her real mother is."

I started laughing a little because I remembered that they don't know the way I was born. This is gonna be a thrown out case. "Ok, Mr. Chavez, I will see you in court. They also need to know how long Asya has been away from home and why she never went back. I have all the pictures, all the text messages and anything else that's needed to show the was y'all treated her back then."

"The reason she never came home is because you brainwashed her into your ways. My daughter was never into women until you wanted to coach her into it. Then y'all had the nerve to run away and get married to each other without inviting us. You made her push us out of her life and she developed Stockholm Syndrome." Was he serious right now? He's just coming up with some shit. I laughed again and just hung up cause he was trying to see if he could get a ride out of me like he did at Alyssa's birthday party.