How Many?

Onika

Lord help me because we are on our way to see how many are really in here and possibly what we are having. The way I look now you would think at least three are in here and we don't have time for that. Beyoncé went back to work a few weeks ago and I'm a little scared because its been a lot of shootings in Washington, DC lately. She told me that she's mostly in the White House so she is fine. She just got back home about two days ago and I'm super happy, but she leaves again in two days. She has been gone for a week, already, and the kids are devils when she's not here.

They are with Captain Benson and her wife Amanda right now. BB and her Cap are real close which is a great thing because my baby don't have a lot of friends. "Are you ready baby?" BB asked standing in the doorway.

The looks she gives me be the looks of adoration and love. It makes me swoon every time I look at her. "Yes love I'm ready. How many do you think we are having for real?" I asked as we walked to the car.

She opened my door, making sure I was secured, closed my door and went to get in on her side. She has been super attentive to me and my needs no matter if I am yelling at her or crying for no reason. "To tell you the truth I think it's about six for real. I don't know why but it has to be about six." She said looking dreamy about it.

Is she fucking kidding me? Why is she do hung up on the number six when four is her favorite number? Not that I want four either, I'm just saying. "Why do you want six so badly?"

"Well at first I wanted four but six sounds better plus we'll be super famous." She said laughing. I could slap her sometimes.

"Something is seriously wrong with you. Let's get signed in so they can tell me I'm having one baby." I said as we got signed in and waited.

***

After leaving out the room of the doctors we were tired. We got an extra copy of the sonogram for our mothers and went home. As we waited for our kids to return we laid on the couch. BB just laid down next to me talking to my stomach. "BG we're back!" I hear Liv yell.

The kids ran in the living room like they just knew we were in here. "Mommy! Dada!" They yelled jumping on us.

"Hey babies did you have fun?"

"Yes Mommy. Aunty Yiv(Liv) got hit by Aunty Manda." Jay said laughing.

"I yaughed it funny. I say no be bad no get hit. She no yisen." Alyssa said laughing even harder.

We looked at the kids doubling over in laughter that it made us laugh. We looked at Liv and Manda and we started laughing harder. Liv was rolling her eyes and Manda was laughing in her face. "Really Manda you had to hit her in front of the kids." I asked.

"Yes I did."

"What did you do Cap?" BB asked.

"Nothing she just like putting her hands on people." She said rolling her eyes again. She got hit again and the kids started crying laughing.

"I tant take it! Yet go Jay." Alyssa laughed as her and Jay walked away.

"Y'all kids are some comedians." Amanda said.

"So we've been told." BB said.

"Is there still one baby in there?" Liv asked.

I looked at BB and she looked at me. Next, the corner of her mouth curved up into a smile. She's been on cloud nine since we were told. "No it's not. She got her six bad ass babies." I said still pissed off.

She will be castrated today. She think this is a game. She spoke it up so much and she came inside of me non stop since she found out I was pregnant. "So far we know two boys and two girls but the other two had their lower regions hiding behind their siblings."