Making the Commute

For Highyahi Thank you for being you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beyoncé

After I gave her the business we went back to the hospital. Maybe our mothers was right because she had a noticeable limp. It's not my fault that the pussy so good you gotta go at least two rounds. It's so good I'm never satiated so I gotta keep going. If we didn't have to get to the hospital we would still be going at it now. She stopped and looked at me like she saw a ghost.

"What baby?"

"We-We..." She kept stuttering but looking wide eye.

"What baby you're scaring me?" I said pulling her to me.

"We didn't use a condom this time and you came in me twice." She said lowly.

I stopped all movement because my stomach was dropping to my ass. This is not the time for her to be getting pregnant. At least give us another six months before we on to that rode. That made me have a flashback to Asya telling me she was pregnant. I was in Shanghai when she told me. We both were not happy with that news and our parents was not having it when it came to an abortion. Oni broke my chain of thought by yelling my name.

"Beyoncé!" She screamed.

"Sorry what you say."

"It will be ok. After we finish here we can go get a Plan B ok?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. We both don't need a baby right now. Let's wait at least six months for that and we need to start keeping condoms everywhere." I kissed her because she made my day with that one statement.

"Ok love let's go see what's up with our baby boy." I said grabbing her hand feeling a little better.

"Just the people I wanted to see." The doctor said as he was about to walk past us.

"What's up doc?" I asked looking concerned.

"Jayden is doing better but let's go sit and talk." We sat down in a single waiting area.

"What's going on because you're scaring me?" Onika asked shaking a little. I put my hand on her thigh and her shaking ceased.

"It's nothing bad. It might even be good news I hope. So remember when I asked you both to give blood?" We nod our heads. "Well Agent Knowles your blood type matched to a T. Are you sure you had the results right?" He asked which made me confused.

"That's what it says. I got it done at the court house. I have the results right here in my pocket." I pulled out the folded piece of paper and handed it to him. He put it up to the light and frowned.

"Um I gonna hand this back to you and I want you to really look at it and tell me what wrong with it." He said. I held it up in the light and wanted to slap myself for not noticing.

"What's wrong with it BB?"

"It's not real. This isn't government issue paper. There's no watermark. That could only mean..." I stopped because I couldn't reveal national security to them.

"What love?" Oni asked confused. I looked at her and gave her our secret "we'll talk later" look. "Never mind. So are you saying that Jayden is her son?"

"100%. There is no doubt here. Now he should be up in the next few hours. You all have a great day." He walked out and I looked at Oni with tears in my eyes.

"That's my lil man." I said super happy.

"He is. Our mothers are gonna have a field day with this one."