Election Day (Part II)

Beyoncé

Right now we are at Onika's office waiting for the voting to stop. I think she got this in the bag but I could be bias since I am crushing on her. If you would've told me four months ago that we would be friends I would've laughed you in the face. If you would've told me I would be crushing on her this hard I probably would've slapped you.

When we are at my house we are up all night just talking about everything. We laugh and joke around with each other. Our mothers told us the reason we never met was because I was always in my room or with Kelly. Onika was a wild child who stayed in trouble and did crazy things with her friends.

I hate that I can't find this shooter. I went to talk to my Lieutenant to let him know what was going on. He made me remember that an obsession always pause when the obsessor feels like they can't get to the root of the obsession. Now I know I need to let Onika go on about her daily life to draw him out. I have to put myself in his frame of mind.

Once we leave here I'm gonna tell her to call her friend and drop her off at the mall. I have a feeling that he's watching her but a little more closely now. I intercepted the last letter that she got because I didn't want her to freak out. His last letter shows he not into killing her right now he wants to kidnap her.

I'm gonna have to use her as bait to draw him out. If she ever finds that out she will hate me but I have to put my job before my personal feelings. I have two options to find this man. If she wins today then she has to go to the state dinner in Hollywood. I know for a fact he will be there. Also he has to be following the car so if I drop her off he will be there. I called my crew and got them to set up at the mall before I get there.

It was the final countdown and she was holding me tight as fuck. I looked down at her, she looked up and gave me a nervous smile. I gave her a wink and her smile grew. I looked up to see Carmen eyes on us. She was smiling hard but I didn't know why. The lady on the TV was like the final votes are in.

"I'm scared BB. I want this more than anything." She said softly with a tear rolling down her face.

"You got this in the bag Oni. Let's just see what happens." I said wiping her tears.

"For the first time in California history, a woman will be Governor. Congratulations Onika Maraj." The new reporter announced. I looked at Onika and she was still standing her her same place frozen.

"You did it Oni!" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me and then started jumping up and down. She hugged and thanked everyone for helping. After she was done she walked to me with her big Kool-Aid smile.

"I'm ready to go now BB!"

"Where you wanna go?" I said grabbing her hand walking to the car. "As a matter of fact go ahead out with your friend, Ashley right?"

"Yea but is it safe to do that?" She asked looking nervous.

"Yes it will be people around everywhere. I know how much you have been wanting to hang with her. Agent Wells will be nearby while I go talk to the Captain."

"Ok I'll call her. It's gonna be weird now cause I'm Governor." She said smiling hard.

"You're still Oni to me." I said pinching her cheek.

"Stop BB you're the only one who calls me that. I told you that you can call me Nicki or Nika like everyone else."

"But I'm not everyone else. I'm much more special than that." I said very cocky. She said something under her breath but I caught it. I decided to let it slide for now.

"Whatever with your cocky ass. Ashley said she'll meet me there in 10 mins."

"Ok we about 12 mins away. So what you gonna buy me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nothing, but my baby Alyssa is about to get a lot of clothes that I've been waiting to buy her." She said so excited. "No offense but I'm tired of you having her look like a baby stud."

"I don't dress her like that. I dress her comfortable." I said rolling my eyes. I try to dress her like a little girl but all that pink shit had me about to throw up.

"Comfortable for who? That's your level of comfort. Having that baby look like she just got home from doing a 5 year bid." She said laughing.

"Whatever Onika." I said with my feelings hurt. I really do be trying.

"Aww is my baby sad. I'm sorry baby Mommy didn't mean to hurt your feelings." She said to me like I'm a baby.

"Ha ha very funny. You really did hurt my feelings though. I told you I didn't know what I was doing."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings. I know you don't know that's why I'm gonna help. I was only playing BB." She said looking like she wanted to cry.

"Don't you dare cry. It's fine Oni I know you were playing." I parked the car and turned towards her.

"I'm trying not to but I've been a little on edge with me emotions lately." She said as a tear rolled down her face.

"I swear you would think you were pregnant. Anyways stop all that crying and go have fun. I will be back in two hours so set your phone." I said wiping her face. It's crazy how much I am falling for this girl. We are at the exact mall that we first ran into each other. Now four months later here we are.

"Ok. Are you still hurt by what I said?" She asked me with her beautiful brown eyes staring into my soul.

"No Oni I'm great. Now go be my big boss baby and have fun." I said grabbing her face looking into her eyes.

    We stared at each other for a while and I leaned in and kissed her. I felt the same fireworks I had when I kissed Asya. I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeper hearing her moan into the kiss. I needed to stop before the "dead" arise but I couldn't. It's like her kisses are having a hold on me and won't let me go. We didn't stop until her friend Ashley opened the door.

"Damn bitches breathe!" Ashley yelled into the car.

(A/N: Damn you Ashley! Anyways are they gonna catch the guy at the mall? Or is he gonna be at the state dinner? Is Onika and Bey gonna y'all about this kiss or never bring it up again? Is Onika gonna shoot her shot? Or will Beyoncé do it first? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)