The Weekend (Part I)

Beyoncé

   Now that I was fully refreshed I went back to headquarters. My Captain was there trying to decipher what was going on. I looked around and could see the whole shooting so vividly. I can't believe that they think this is a game. They killed real people like do they not get that. My Captain walked over to me.

"What happened here?"

"This is a game to a bunch of kids. I'm trying to figure out how they are getting all of this fire power."

"This is crazy. There..."

"Excuse me Cap and BG here are the results you wanted from the shell casing and the gun used at the hospital." Julie interrupted.

"Thanks Jules." I looked at the reports and finally saw how all of this got pieces together.

"What do it say?"

"You remember that delivery truck that was for William Jenkins?"

"Yes the millionaire. The truck was stolen and the delivery people were killed. What about it?"

"It's the same man who made the game. This can't be a coincidence. You make a game and come to find out the tings on the truck were guns."

"How about we go talk to Mr. Jenkins now?"

Ok my Cap might be badass because our old Cap never went into the field. He always made us do it and then report to him. We got to Mr. Jenkins house and knocked on the door. Tell me why he already had his attorney here.

"Special Agent Knowles nice to meet you again. Who's the other lovely lady?" He smiled letting us in.

"I'm Captain Benson."

"Wow this must be serious if the Captain is here. Did you find my shipment?"

"Maybe. Did you create a game?"

"I've created plenty of games you have to be more specific."

"Cutthroat Reality."

"Ahh yes it has been selling real well lately." He was pissing me off because he knows what's happening.

"What was on your truck at the time it was stolen?" My Captain asked.

"Just some personal things."

"How are we suppose to contact you if we don't know what was on it?" She asked.

"It was a truck full of firearms."

"Do you have the serial numbers for them?"

"Yes I do."

"This would've been easier if you would've gave me this information when I asked for it months ago." I said pissed off. He did this on purpose to sell a game. We just don't have enough to tie it to him right now.

"Do you know that the killings at the hospital and shooting at the station was kids re-enacting your game?" My Cap asked to see his response.

"Oh my goodness. That's just horrible. It was only made to stay a game." He said a little rattled because he started sweating.

"My client wouldn't know anything about that. Here are the serial numbers are we done here?" The lawyer stepped in.

"Yes if we have anymore questions we'll contact you." We walked out the door.

"He's lying did you see he was sweating?"

"Yep. Let's put a trace on his phone and I'm gonna call Garcia to hack his computer." I said as we got to the car.