The Talk

Beyoncé

      After a lot of convincing I got Onika to come with me on The Talk. Sara Gilbert got back to me the very next day. She was surprise I wanted to talk to her. I told her that I was gonna give her a once in a life time exclusive. She told me to be there the Monday of the following week. It took a week for me to make my wife come. Nobody is gonna smear my wife's good name. She's the purest thing on this dirty ass earth.

I walked in the room to see if she was ready yet but she was sitting in the mirror looking at her growing belly. "Baby I'm so fat. I can't believe that I am this big." She said tearing up.

     I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her belly. "You are not fat. You are carrying the greatest gift God could ever give a person. You are beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing about you. Now you stop that crying and continue being the angel that's gonna give birth to greatness." I kissed her stomach and then kissed her.

We went to see Jay and Alyssa at my Cap's house. Alyssa was there when I got back from DC last week. They love being here especially since Cap and Manda have two kids also. A little girl who is three and a little boy who is six.

       When we walked in their house the kids was shooting Cap and Manda with nerf guns. They were running all over the place. The kids was showing no remorse and was letting off rounds like they had AKs. "You're suppose to be law enforcement and you haven't let off a single shot." Manda said to Cap which made me laugh because that's true.

"You're law enforcement too, so your comment is irrelevant at this point." Cap said to Manda. I laughed at that too because that's true too. As they were bickering they didn't see the kids sneaking up on them until they were in front of them shooting at them non stop.

"Ok ok we wave the white flag y'all win!" Manda yelled as she waved her hand. The kids jumped up and down cheering until Alyssa spotted us at the door.

"Dada!" She ran for me full force almost took out my legs hugging them tight. She just saw me yesterday but their reaction to see me be priceless.

"Hi princess are you having fun with Aunty Liv and Aunty Manda?"

"Yes we win Dada!"

"I saw." Cap walked over looking like she got in a fight. All I could was chuckle. "Hey Cap they have been wearing y'all out huh?

"They've been shooting us all day. Noah showed them his beef guns and they've been going to town. When do y'all leave?"

"Right now. Was coming over to kiss the kids." I looked over to see Oni holding Jay and talking to Manda.

      We kissed the kids and got in the car to head to the studio. I know my baby is a little nervous because she doesn't like the attention in her but this can't go in any longer. I looked over at her to see her leg bouncing uncontrollably. I put my hand on her leg and she looked over at me smiling softly.

I can feel her nervousness and anxiety. "Calm down love everything will be fine. Why are you so nervous?"

"I don't want people to harass you or you lose your job because of me. I should've stayed in the house and you wouldn't have to put yourself on display like this." She said tearing up.

       Why is she so worried about me? "Baby I love you for worrying about me but I am fine. This is about you my love you are a public figure and a voice to many people like us. They are not gonna drag you left and right without hearing from me. I promised you that I would always protect. I'm gonna keep that promise even if that mean I gotta take on the world." She looked at me with glossy eyes as she was trying her hardest to keep her tears inside.