State Dinner Goes Left

Beyoncé

    This has been an interesting month. We are now in the new year thank god. At the moment we are on our way to the state dinner. Onika and I have been in the news all week. There have been paparazzi on our ass since the seen us kiss for New Year's. We didn't even know that people has been keep tabs on her ever since she started running for Governor. Sometimes I forget she's the Governor of California. To me just just my baby Oni. Also I got served with papers yesterday like these idiots are really trying to fight me for my baby girl.

"BB?!" Onika yelled jumping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry love what's up?"

"I'm nervous. I don't know what to do."

"You are to go in there and be the woman of power that you are."

"I... I..." She started stuttering so I kissed her to help her relax. I'm still ready to get some in that pussy but she gets scared every time we get close and I'm not gonna do it until she's 100% comfortable.

"Relax love. You have been working hard to get where you are. Now let's get out this car and show the world why you became Governor."

"Thank you BB. I don't know where I would be without you."

"Lost duh." I said as we both laughed and I exited the car first and help her out.

"Presenting Governor of California Onika Maraj." The announcer said as she entered the doors. People stood up clapping as she made her way to the podium.

"Thank you please be seated. I want to thank everyone here today. I'm gonna tell you now I never thought I would get this far. I am proud that my people accept me the way I am. I know I'm not your typical Governor but I care about my people and I will show them." She kept giving her speech as I walked to check the perimeter. When I got back she was done.

"Stop trying to leave me." She said walking up behind me.

"I could never. I'm just trying to keep this wonderful woman, who I think is the Governor, safe for the world." I said looking in her eyes.

"Smooth BB real smooth." She said smiling and walking away. I watched the room and saw a hooded figure walk past.

"Wells I spotted a hooded figure by the door. Do you copy?" I said making my way over there without bringing suspicion to myself.

"Yea I see them. Moving in now." I came up behind them and grabbed them. When I took off the hood I couldn't believe it.

"You are very persistent aren't you?" I asked.

"She ruined my life so why not ruin hers." She said with a smirk. I checked her body and found two guns, two cell phones and what looks like a detonator.

"There's a bomb in there isn't it?" She just smirked and isn't say anything. "Damn it Marissa is there a bomb in there?

"Maybe there is maybe there isn't." I looked at both of the cell phones and notice one was like a old Nokia and the other was a smartphone. I went through the messages of the smartphone and sure enough it is messages about a bomb.

"Wells take her to the station and go through the phone try to get a pinpoint on who helped her with this." I handed her off and called the rest of my security team.

"What's up boss?"

"We need to get everyone out of here in a orderly fashion. There is a bomb somewhere in this building. Michael called the bomb squad and the Captain. Tell them to not draw attention to this place."

"Okay but how are we gonna get everyone's attention?" Michael asked.

"Like this." I cut off the music and got onstage. "Good evening everyone, I am the security detail for today and I need everyone to please exit this building in a orderly fashion. You will be debriefed on the situation when you get outside." They looked around then started moving towards the door. I started looking for Onika and saw her yelling at some guy. I walked towards them to see what it was about.

"Where is she Nika?" The guy asked.

"I don't know. Last time I checked she was in jail. Marissa is not my fucking concern anymore." She said trying to awake but he grabbed her so I grabbed him.

"Release your hands off of the Governor, now." I said putting pressure on his other hand. He started screaming but released Onika.

"Ok let go now!" He yelled. I let him go.

"Now everyone needs to exit the building like I said before. Oh and you can meet Marissa at the station." He looked at me with wide eyes and left the building. "Are you ok?" I asked her as we were walking out the building.

"Yes I'm fine. Why are we leaving the building?" I leaned into her ear.

"Marissa planted a bomb in there. I caught her trying to leave."

"What the fuck? Like this can't all be about me."

"I don't know."

"Onika Maraj?" Two guys in suits walked up to her.

"That's me."

"CIA you are to com with us."

"Hold on she doesn't have to go anywhere. Let me see your ID's first."

"We don't have to show you anything."

"Yes you do I'm her bodyguard. Now show me your ID's or back off."

"Here." One man said.

"Now until I confirm this is real you are going nowhere with her without me."

"This has nothing to do with you this is a matter of National Security which I don't think you have clearance for."

"See that where you're wrong I have the night level of security clearance which you probably don't have which makes me above you. Now what are you taking her for?"

"Marissa Rodriguez named her in a terrorist attack."

"That's complete bull. She's the Governor of California. I will take her myself to the station. You two are dismissed."

"What are they talking about I'm not a terrorist." She said tearing up. My phone ring so I answered it.

"Hey Dante what's up?"

"Them dudes are a fake man. There's no warrant out for the Governor or nothing. Nobody's been here to y'all to Marissa or anything. She did make a phone call though. You have to let the building blow."

"Why?"

"According to her phone and the shit that's at her house she's apart of a homegrown terrorist cell. They are kind waiting on the news about the building. Which probably has been compromised by them two guys there. Also the are coming after all major political parties. President, State Attorney, City Council..."

"The Governor." I said looking at Onika. "Thanks Wells I'll ca you back. She's not allowed no more phone calls." I said hanging up the phone.

"What's going on Beyoncé?"

"Marissa joined a homegrown terrorist cell. I have to call an NSA meeting."

"Wow my first week as Governor and I'm dealing with this already."

"Welcome to politics." I said as we started walking to the car.

(A/N: Good gracious. Marissa stupid stupid. Is this gonna affect Onika? How will they handle this? What's gonna happen next? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)