Solo

Beyoncé

Now I am super confused. How do they know each other? The way they are looking at each other is like they wanna kill each other. I went and sat by Onika so we can see how this plays out. I sat back and she got back comfortable in my lap. I'm gonna have to reveal my feelings to her. I'll do it before Alyssa's birthday. Now back to Solo and Ashley.

"What the hell are you doing at my sister's house?"

"I didn't know Beyoncé was your sister. Are you sure you're not adopted?" Ashley spit harshly while crossing her arms.

"Bitch I will take your fucking head off right now." Solo said stepping in her face.

"Your ass can't fight so step off. You are a fucking child."

"I wasn't a child when I was beating that pussy out the frame. Had you calling me daddy, now was I?" Solo smirked. Oni and I looked at each other like what the fuck. This tea is getting too damn good.

"I didn't know Ash liked girls." Oni whispered in my ear.

"I didn't know Solo did either." I whispered back.

"You didn't..." She got cut off by Solo grabbing her by the neck.

"Don't fucking lie. You just mad cause you thought I was playing you. All you had to do was talk to me and you would've found out that the stupid bitch was lying. For you to start fucking up my reputation was just plain childish." I'm not gonna lie I was low key impressed with my sister. She grew a backbone and was handling Ashley like a true OG.

"Um hello sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to know how do y'all know each other?" I asked curiously.

"We met when I first got to college. She was there for some personal reasons. I saw her at the restaurant and we started talking. We was talking for almost two year before she broke up with me." Solo said rolling her eyes.

"You were playing me like some hoe." Ashley said tearing up. "I loved you like no other and I walked into your dorm to see that girl on top of you kissing you. How was I suppose to feel?!"

"She knew you were on your way. She saw you in the window. I was sitting on the couch waiting on you. She waited until she heard you at the door and jumped on me. If you would've waited just a second more you would've saw me beat the fuck out of her." Solo said wiping Ashley's face. They are so cute though.

"They still love each other." Oni whispered to me.

"I know. They about to get this together right now watch me. I got some tea for you and Ash watch this." I said to her. "Hey Solo so this is the person you were gonna propose to?"

"What?!" Ashley and Oni said surprised.

"Yea she was it." Solo looked away shy.

"Y'all go in the office and talk. Don't let that love die look at how y'all still look at each other. That's love at it's finest." I said pointing to the back room. "Don't be in my office fucking or I'll beat both of you bitches asses."

"Whatever BB, if the pussy call I gotta answer. You told me that remember?" She said laughing on her way to the office.

"Is that right?" Oni said.

"Yea that's right. Is yours calling for me to answer?" I asked boldly. She bit her lip again and shook her head. "Don't lie baby all you gotta do is tell me."

"Stop BB!" She said fidgeting. I'm just gonna keep fucking with her to see what she'll do.

"Stop what? I'm just trying to see if you need my help. That pussy dripping wet ain't it? Let me slide my fingers in it or give it a little kiss. I promise to leave no part of you neglected." I whispered in her ear, kissing all around it.

"Stop BB please." She moaned holding onto my wrist tight.

"Do you really want me to stop?"

"Mmm yes."

"Why?"

"Because I'm so fucking horny and you're making it worst." She said jumping up running upstairs. I started laughing loud as fuck. Next Solo and Ash walked out with lipstick smeared from here to there.

"I see y'all made up." I said smirking.

"Yea. Where's Nika?"

"Upstairs. Why don't you go check in her while I talk to my sister."

"Ok." She said giving Solo a kiss then walking upstairs.

"Come and sit beside me Solo." She sat beside me with a never ending grin on her face. "Your ass still in love huh?"

"I think about her all the time. I was mad when she left me. I haven't dated anybody cause I told myself I was gonna find her. How do you know her?"

"Remember when I called you four months ago and I told you that I had to be the bodyguard to the Governor?"

"Yea you said that she was the same bitch that bumped into you at the mall and was rude."

"Yea well Ashley is the Governor's best friend."

"Damn really. That's dope as fuck. That still don't explain why Ash is here. Are you fucking my girl?" She asked getting defensive.

"Ew no Ash is like a sister. The Governor is Nika and I'm still her bodyguard but I also fell in love with her."

"Way to go big sis. Hold up cause I know you all too well, have you told her?"

"No I'm scared."

"Asya right?"

"Yea. I don't wanna feel like somebody is taking her place."

"Don't get mad at me sis but I'm about to give you a harsh reality. Asya is gone boo and that place is open. No she can't replace what you and Asya had but Nika can give you what you need and that's to be loved. Also my niece needs a real second mommy."

"I am her mommy."

"No you're her daddy. I don't know why you think I don't know."

"Don't know what?" I asked now confused.

"That you have a daddy long leg." She said laughing.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"We have the same appendage Giselle. I know you were born with a LONG DICK!" She yelled falling out laughing.

"You were born with a dick?" Onika asked standing at the bottom of the stairs.

(A/N: Somebody punch Solo in the mouth. What is Onika gonna think? Will she be disgusted by Beyoncé? What will Beyoncé do? How will Christmas go? Is she gonna tell Onika how she feel now? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)