Explosion Released Lucifer

Beyoncé

So Nicki is in the house with her brother while Brandon, Chris and I are outside getting a visual to line up with the blueprints. I just want to take up the both houses and start fresh but Brandon said that will take longer to do. I'm not worried about the time I just want it to have great quality. At the moment we're just gonna come up with two blueprints to see which route Oni and I want to take.

We were out here talking first and just catching up. "BG, I didn't know you were with the Gov until it came on TV. How long have y'all really been together?" Chris asked me.

"Seven months officially but for real I would say a year next month. We were acting like a couple but wouldn't tell each other how we really felt."

"Damn I just can't believe your ugly ass got with her. Do she know you got a big ass head?" Brandon said laughing.

We all started laughing. We talk like this to each other all the time. You would think that we hated each other by the way we talk to each other. "Nigga you just mad cause don't nobody want your leprechaun ass. Your Benjamin Button looking ass."

"Damn BG tell me how you really feel." He said playing hurt. We all started laughing.

We started taking stuff off the truck and this idiot dropped the detonator for one of the explosives in the box I was carrying. I threw the box but the shit came down and sliced me right down my arm. "Dada!" I heard my kids yell.

I looked up to see my wife and her brother running out the door. "Oh my god baby what happened?" She asked in a panic.

"Calm down love it's not that bad it's just a cut." She looked like she wanted to slap me after I said that.

She always get so riled up when someone gets hurt or gets a cut. "Giselle make me slap you right now. Look at how much you're bleeding. Our sidewalk look like someone was shot. Let's get you to the hospital."

"I don't want to..." That was the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

Opening my eyes all I saw was bright lights and heard beeping sounds. I blinked a few times so my eyes can adjust. When I looked over I saw Oni in a chair next to me knocked out with dry tears on her face. "Baby?" I said really low.

I wanted to try again but my throat felt like I had swallowed acid. I looked at my left arm to see it wrapped up from my shoulder to my wrist. I pressed the nurse button and in walked this little old lady. "Hello Agent Knowles, good to see you awake."

"Can I... get... water?" I asked slowly because my throat was really on fire.

"Sure thing. Do you want me to wake the Governor up for you?" She asked. I have a feeling Oni been in here giving them hell. I shook my head no and she left out.

After a few mins another nurse walked in with a big cup of ice water. I chugged it down in a few seconds and it felt like life. "Thank you can I get this refilled, please?" I asked finally able to talk.

"Yes ma'am and it's two guys in the waiting area who's waiting to see you. Should I send them back?"

"In about thirty mins, please"

"No problem I will be right back with your water." She walked out of here fast as hell. Why did she look over at Oni like that? The other nurse did the same thing. I sat my bed up then finally began to wake her up. "Beautiful wake up." I said a little louder. Her eyes fluttered opened and when they finally landed on me she had a big smile on her face.

"Baby you're awake. Don't you ever scare me like that again." She said hugging me tightly. After a few seconds I heard sniffling.

"Stop crying Oni. I'm alive and well and it was just a cut." When I said that she looked at me with angry eyes and tears were still coming down.