The Best of Many (Part II): Halo

Onika

She can't be serious like she isn't serious. This is not happening right now is it? I was in super tears at this moment as I saw all of our pictures play in the background. She got up and told me she had a song for me. I didn't even know she could sing. She's never sung before like ever. Let me take you back to what is happening.

"So we were told that an exclusive would be revealed today." Eve stated. We went on a commercial break and I started to see people get things ready. BB even left and came back in a new outfit. I was super confused as to what was about to happen.

The cameraman counted down again. "We are back again with Governor Maraj and Special Agent Knowles. We was just about to get an exclusive with couple." Carrie Ann shared.

"What's exclusive?" I asked confused.

"Yes I have an exclusive for you all but a surprise for Onika." She was given a microphone and she stood up. At this point I was really confused as to what was about to happen. "Follow me my love."

We went to the middle of the stage. She walked me to the chair that sat in the middle and I sat down. I'm still confused as to what this surprise could be so I just went along with it. What I wasn't prepared for was the next thing she said out her mouth, "I wrote a song for you. I'm not much of a writer or a singer but I do love music and this is the way I can express myself to you. Today will be another one of our best of many."

She stepped back and took a deep breath. She started singing and I was in complete shock as the words flowed from her mouth so beautifully. I've never heard her sing a day in my life but here she was serenading me with her angelic voice.

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

She grabbed my hand looking me in my eyes. I was bawling by now because the words were so beautiful. How was she able to pull this off? I'm trying to figure out why she won't pursue a singing career because her voice is beautiful.

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breaking
The risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

The words to this song is so fucking beautiful like what made her think of this. She is gonna get this pussy tonight. This is our last week that we can have sex so I'm about to throw this pussy back for her all night. She didn't have to sing a song all she had to do was tell me to get naked.