Official

Sorry for the late update. Been having chest pains and don't know where they are stemming from. On my way back to the ER.

Beyoncé

    SHE LOVES ME! SHE FUCKING LOVES ME! I can't believe this has happened. When she walked downstairs after hearing what Solo said I clammed up tight. My mind was like abort it all. That voice that used to tell me I wasn't accepted came back. I was literally in fight or flight mode. When they left I dropped Alyssa of with my mom the next morning. I was just so broken and the air around me was thick.

     For Onika to come after me and save me from myself just did something to me. She saw me at my lowest point and didn't run away. Maybe letting love in isn't all that bad. When she started moaning in my lap I was a little confused but then she told me why and I remembered that I didn't put on compression shorts today. After eating that pussy until she tapped out we are now just laying on the floor. With Onika still having spasms here and there. I can't wait to feel inside of her.

"Stop it." She said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Stop what?"

"I know you are thinking about what it would feel like inside."

"How the fuck do you know that?" I asked surprised and freaked out.

"I'm not telling my secrets it might come in handy. Now we gotta get up and take a shower so we can get your mom house."

"Ok baby do you need help getting up."

"Hell yea my legs feel like jello." She said giving me a mean mug.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"This was not suppose to happen. I was suppose to come over here and tell you how I love you and you tell me you love me and we kiss to make up. Not for you to... Damn." Her rant got cut short because I started undressing.

"Are you done with your rant?" She nodded her head while zooming in on my print since I was still in boxers. "Now if you wanna see this dick you gotta get in the shower with me." She contemplated for a minute.

"Ok but help me up." She said still looking at my package.

"Look me in my eyes love." I said chuckling.

"I'm sorry it's just so big. I've never seen something like that before except for a porn. Can I touch it?" She asked so innocently.

"Let's get to the shower first and you can do what you want." I said winking at her. The excitement in her face had me dying laughing inside. We finally got to the bathroom and stripped the rest of our clothes off. I picked her up and we stepped in the shower.

"Now can I daddy?"

"Do you baby girl." I said putting her down. She dropped to her knees with the quickness. I can't believe how fast all of this has turned around. My knees buckled when I felt her hand and mouth at the same time. "Fuck baby what you doing?" I moaned grabbing her head guiding her.

"It's so big and thick. It tastes so good." She said and started bobbing away. This girl head game was some next level shit. It was feeling so good I was able to tell God thank you personally.

"Shit baby I'm cumming." I said thinking she would move but nope she speed up and I bust in the back of her throat. She swallowed it and stood up kissing me. I like this freaky shit here.

"Damn daddy you taste so good." She said leaning against me.

"Stop it Oni before I give you something I don't think you can handle yet." I said sternly.

"But I want some I miss you and I'm sorry sex." She whined. I chuckled at her craziness. I pushed her against the wall rubbing her clit.

"That I love you lovemaking is gonna be even better because I already promised you that I wouldn't leave any part of your body neglected. Now let's wash our body to go see our family and I promise you will feel me right here real soon." I whispered in her ear while sticking two fingers in her stroking slowly. She was tight as fuck and getting tighter by the minute.

"Ok daddy fuck!" She screamed as I sped up my strokes and sucking her breast. I tapped her spot three more times and she gushed out all in my hand and the shower. When she removed her hands from my back I felt the burning sensation.

"Damn baby I'm gonna have to buy Neosporin fucking with you." I said licking my fingers. She just taste so fucking good like pure cane sugar.

"You are if you keep fucking me like that." She said as we washed our body.

"That shit was basic. That was more C game then A game." I said nonchalantly. I looked up to see she was shocked. "What?"

"Did you just say basic?"

"Yea like that's was kiddie shit." I said as we rinsed off. We left and got to my mother's house. Before we got out the car I wanted to know how this was gonna go. "Um Oni?" I called getting shy all of a sudden.

"What's up sexy?"

"Are we gonna be private about our relationship or public?" I asked hoping she'll say public.

"We are publicly official. Let Carmen tell it we've been public all along." She said smiling.

"I couldn't help but fall in love with you. The more I got to know you the more I fell in love with you." I said holding her face in my hands.

"You're making me blush. I kept trying to hate you in the beginning but you just made me love you." She said smiling hard. I gave her a deep kiss and we walked in the house.

"Dada!" Alyssa and Jayden yelled at the same time running to me. Onika mumbled something and walked away.

"Stay you Dada?" Jayden asked tearing up.

"Yes Superman."

"Me birthday 'morrow Dada. I happy." Alyssa said cheesing.

"I know princess. Are we gonna have fun together?"

"Yes. I gon dance. Yook Dada!" She started doing some crazy dance and Jay joined in. I started recording them and laughing. I picked them up and walked to the kitchen.

"Oni!" Alyssa yelled reaching for Onika.

"Hey princess are you ready for your birthday?"

"Yes you dance me?" She asked.

"Of course I'm gonna dance with my princess." She said kissing all over her face, making her laugh. "Babe I need to talk to you right quick." We walked in the living room and sat down with the kids in our lap.

"What's up love?" She was fiddling with her hands and wouldn't look me in the face. "Stop being shy and talk to me."

"I want you to take a DNA test."

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Solo and your mom said something that really had me thinking. Have you ever donated sperm before?"

"Yea I do it all the time."

"Well I used a donor here in California and they think that Jay might be biologically yours." I looked at Jay for a minute contemplating what to do.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"I think he favors you a little bit but he does look a lot like Alyssa which spooked me." I finally looked at Alyssa and Jayden side by side. The resemblance was uncanny. "What are you gonna do love?"

(A/N: What is she gonna do? Is Jayden hers? How will the public react to their relationship? Is Alyssa birthday/Christmas gonna go smoothly? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz."