description/ Charecter introduction

Main charecters:

Princess Kamisato Jasmine

Princess Kamisato Jasmine./ Kim Jennie

Who was always tought kindness and respect by a woman that changed many lives she then learns after her death the life she was living was a lie after taking the throne and learning she was givin a higher rank in the herrscher knights she takes it upon herself to train and keep her knights safe. Often acts like big sister to everyone.

Jewal colour: it changes depending on weather with which power she is useing but it normally remians black.

Power: She wilds all the powers from each jewal. All the powers of the jewals combined.
Speical power: teleportation

Ayzawa misaki/ Ms Kim Jisoo

Whose cover up seems to be a last year med student along with a few of her companions. Is a very hardworking person and earned the title of class president and often overworks herself. Her grandmother was all she had snd her parents left when she was little leaving her in her grandmas care. Is always kind and friendly but is a tundare and gets annoyed when it comes to jin cause he knows her secret.

Jewal colour: mint
Power: Air
Spacial power: levetation

Jewal colour: mintPower: Air Spacial power: levetation

Park Cheayong/ Ms Rosanne/ Princess Rosie

A mysterious child as she never really shows up to collage and is always in busan. The real reason shes the princess of that state. She loves her parents dearly, her brother too but one never really senses it. The other kights know of her identity except for jennie although they wish to tell her sooner the more they end up waiting. Is every childish and wants to be the best herrscher kight ever!