Chapter 6

"Grand mother" jisoo said as she entered the living room where her grand mother was sitting on the couch. She took off her bag and throw it on the floor and ploped on the couch on the opposite side her grand mother was sitting, She was so tired that day that she was sweating and trying to catch her breath as if she ran from somewhere. Then her grand mother tured to her and said:

"Why are you out of breath did you run home?" She asked looking at her concerned.

"No grandma i was just coming home when i saw a bunch of guys on the side of the road they looke drunk so i did'ent want to get near them, but they were coming my way, so.... *she pauses to catch her breath* i just ran for it".

"Sweetie be more careful" her grandmother says while she embraces her in a warm hug. Thats all she needed that day, she always felt so much better when her grand mother comferted her. The poor girls parents were never around, she grew to belelive that, they never loved her and her gran was the only family she had.

She rested her head on her test and she rested her shoulder on her head and rubbed her back, jisoo felt comferted with love and care she closed her eyes and just melted. "Alright go freshen up then we'll eat something hm...." her gran said, she just nodded and went upstairs. She came dosn wearing comfy clothes and tied her hair up she sat next to her grand mother as she warpped her hands around her, "Grand mother" she said in a low soft voice. "Hm..." her grand mother hummed in response, as jisoo asked a question that made her uneasy "What happened to my parents?" She asked inoccently.

Her grand mother really did'ent want to tell her the tragic tail of what happened to her parents but she deserved to know the truth she let out a sigh "you really want to know" her grandma asked one more time, "yes please you've been hiding it for too long i deserve to know" she said sort of yelling. Her grand mother sighed heavely again and said "......They....are... dead" as she teared up trying to hold back her tears. "W-w-what" she said tearing up as she coverd her mouth, she always thought her parents never cared about her cause they abondend her as a child, ..but tgem beung dead... was something even more hurtful than that "They died when you were really young they left you with me to go on a beisness trip and never.... returend... there plan crashed...." her grand mother said as her voice craked.

"....why... why... why did you tell me now.... why not earlier" jisoo said as tears escaped her eyes, "I did'ent want to break your heart " her gran said. Jisoo whipped her tears and hugged her grand mother like she was the only one who understood the pain. "It's okay you were just looking out for me" she said slowly.

👑

They were now at the hospital, as jisoo's grand mother had her cheak up, "Alright everything looks good" said dr kim seokjin looking at her grand mother's file in his hand. "I see you've been taking good care of your grand mother" he looked at jisoo, jisoo just smiled at him. For him that was enough for him to melt on the inside, he had a hard time to admit it but since the first day he saw her he fell inlove with her. He loves how her dark hair just falls on her shoulders perfectly, her drak brown eyes shine like the stars in space, her feathures where perfect..... she was perfect for him..

"Are we free to go now docter" grand mother said buring him back from his train of thoughts, "Yeah, you may" he said standing up and opening the door for both of them "Oh! And i'll talk to the front desk so that they don't charge you anything" he said opening the door "Thank you docter" said jisoo's grand mother as she walked out.
Jisoo was about to follow her when she heard dr calling her "h-h-hey jisoo" he stuttered she turend around to look at him his head was down and he was scraching the back of his head. "Yes dr can i assist you in anyway" she asked "n-no... i mean y-y-yes, i mean no i mean yes..." he mixed up his words jisoo lowerd her eyebrow in confustion. "A-a-actually i w-was wondering if y-you and i could h-h-have coffee sometime" darn it jin you stutter to much he thought, she giggeled and agreed to coffee with him but she said she had classes throught the week so they would probebly meet on the weekend, and with that she left, closing the door behind her as soon as she did that, jin leaned on his table and said "YES FINALLYY!!!" He was finally going to have coffee with the girl he was inlove with and with that he went back to work.