Chapter 32

Jennie was the last person to leave

Jennie was the last person to leave. "Oi, You okay?" Jin came up to her after he saw that she left the room with her head down. "Yeah... I'll be fine" she said in a low voice. "That... women..." namjoon said from the back "don't worry jen, don't take whatever she said to heart" Jin said to her and she just nodded. "Lets go I don't wanna stay here any longer" Taehyung says already walking out and they all follow. Jennie does not pay attention to what everyone else is talking about and just walks behind everyone with her head down and hands in her pockets. The words repeating in her head "how will you save everyone when you can't even save yourself" and what stung most was that she was write she would eventually become to weak, she would run out of that serum, she would die...

Just as that thought crossed her mind she heard a voice call her name. "Jennie!" She looked up to see Jimin standing next to his car the same one they took on a mission the other day. "Come on let's go for a drive" he said she looked behind her at the others blankly namjoon just smiled and pushed her forward "go, change your mind" she smiled and at him and went forward then she heard jin scream. "Don't you dare do anything weird!" As jimin opened the passenger seat for her again. Is this his hobby? She thought as he always opens doors for her. At first the car was quite jennie was visibly sad and Jimin didn't say anything and just glanced at her from time to time. Then suddenly the car stopped when jennie looked up she saw a beautiful sunset it was then she realized they were on some cliff. "This.." she tried to say stunned by the beauty of the scene. "It's pretty, huh?"
"It's breathtaking"
"Not more than you"

Jennie looked at him surprised he just smirked and she blushed and looked back at the scene. She then got out of the car to see it in person. "Wow" she said sitting on the bonnet of the car taking in the view. "My parents told me about this place, they said it makes you forget everything for a minute" Jimin said coming out of the car and standing next to jennie "you were sad so i thought this place might help in cheering you up" jennie smiled on the inside and out he cared so much about her. "Thank you, Jimin it helped a lot" she said with a very warm smile. "Are you just gonna say thank you or..." he stood in-front of her and said "do i get something else?" He then smirked. Jennie figured out the meaning of his wording and blushed she tried to cover her face but he moved his face closer and said "why are you hiding did i ask for anything bad from my girlfriend, hm.." she finally looked at him and touched her lips to his very softly he responded immediately and put his hand on the back of her ear. She let go after a few seconds but he still kept her face close to his their eyes met and she drowned in his eyes no words were needed at that moment only their eyes were speaking and her eyes understood everything his eyes were saying. He wanted more... and so did she... in an instant they were in a deep and passionate kiss. It wasn't long before he was on top of her on the car bonnet in-front of that beautiful sunset. He was in between her legs and she was gripping to his shoulders. His hand slid down from her neck down to her stomach down to her pants and he unbuttoned them snd her mind spiraled out of control. She wanted this but was it the right time... the right place... right after she gripped his shirt and he stopped. Breathing heavily he asked "are you okay?" "Are you okay... with this?"
"Jim... I..."
"I'll stop if you don't want this?"
"No! I do, it's just... I don't think this is the right place and time..." she lowered her head thinking he would be upset but instead he placed a soft kiss of her cheek. "I get it, i guess i have to wait to have you, it will be worth it" he said and placed another kiss on her forehead but she did the same kissed his forehead and said "I'll be waiting for you"

After that they came back and ate pancakes with everyone, yes pancakes at night. They all shared stories and had many laughs then they all excused themselves and went to their own rooms. Well all except for one or maybe two. Roseanne felt the cold breeze as she stood in the balcony she was unable to sleep, wondering all these thoughts what was that serum that demon injected in me? What is that device? Can i use it to save my father? No, i must use it yo save my father...
Just as she was lost in thought another white haired ice knight came in he couldn't sleep either. "Hey can't sleep?" Taehyung asked she just shook her head. "Did you fall in love?" He teasingly said she was confused "why would i fall in love, what does that have to do with sleep?" "Well, i hear that when a person falls in-love they think about them all the time even at night and they can't sleep because they keep thinking about them" he explains. "Maybe thats true, but I'm not in-love" he tried to act cool. "I like the red hair" he said starring at her red hair. "You look like snow white if she had red hair" he complimented her again she chuckled "I'm not gonna be as dumb as snow white, i would never eat random apples someone gave me, what if they were poisoned" she told him. "You wouldn't need to cause i'd test them first" he exclaimed. "And what if they were poisoned?" She asked. "Well, it wouldn't really matter, since I've been building up an immunity to poison" "how is that even possible?" "It is and i have done it, so No poison is gonna kill me" he said snd she just thought he was acting heroic but she didn't know...

"Say Tae?" "Hmm?" "Do you know where that machine is?" "What machine?" "Well the one that can make us look at our memories" she asked him hoping he would know something. "Oh yeah! That is in Jin's room" "Its here? I thought it was back home?" She was surprised they brought it here. "They brought it cause they had to do some work on it, but why are you suddenly asking about it? Do you wanna use it?" He asked her confused. "Yeah kinda" she responded not revealing her intentions to him. "Well you have to wait until their done with it, don't go in when it's not done" he showed concern for her. "Why are you so concerned about me?" She asked. "Because... your ... my friend and i want to protect you" he couldn't say it. "Oh really, well I'm glad i have a friend like you, thats always looking out for me" she smiled at him. But deep down inside he knew he was lying... to himself...

After Taehyung left. She didn't go back to sleep she instead snuck around trying to find that device but had no luck finding it. But she wouldn't give up she would look for it the next day as well hoping to find it and use to save the person she lost... but what she was unaware of was that that device would

Lead them all to tragedy...