Chapter-23

After that increadble masterpiece they heard they went outside and waited for the results to be posted. As soon as they were people rushed towards the board it was crowed they could brarely see it, but when they finally got to see who got prpmoted to the next round they saw.

'Fan favourite: Park Rosanne- promoted to round 2'

"Well deserved"
Thats all she said before walking away from the borad. Passing by the backstage door she hears loud yelling coming from it. She puts her ear aganist the door the evsdrop on what was going on but then she realised the person who was yelling was the manger for the event and was yelling at rosanne!

"Kid! This is a piano recital not a place to solve you're personal problems! So it's best that you leave before i call security!"

surprisingly rosanne wasn't yelling but aas actually quite calm but her voice showed desperation for her wanting to stay at the recital. "Ma'am please, if i didn't make it on the result list i'll leave myself but if i did well then i won't waste this opportunity to perform again" the lady scoffed at her. "I'm sure you didn't make it on the list, i don't even need to look at it to know!" Before she could continue the door opened revealing

"Taehyung-kun?"
"What are you doung here?"
Rosanne asked but couldn't get sn answer cause he didn't even look at her his eyes were dead glued to the manager. His death glare did freak her out but not as much. But then he stared walking towards her closer and closer she couldn't really say anything at that piont she never thought that she would be sacred by a kid of all people. Then he held up the result paper and pointed to rosanne's name next to fan favourite.

"She is on the list and on the point which is the most amazing to score than any first place" the woman than snatched the paper from his hand and just yelled "They don't know anything about music all they come for is to listen to some pretty stuff and whichever they think sounds good enough they vote for! And it doesn't matter cause music is not meant to be played differently it's only suppost to be played like the sheet says!" She yelled to his face and pionted at rosanne who was just standing there with a lifeless state "Something this Bitch doesn't follow!" As soon as she said that Taehyung had had enough and his eyes showed that much rage you could see fire in them things would have gotten violent but jennie intervened.

"You're wrong!" Jennie entered who was listening to the whole thing from outside and only when she felt that things would get a little out of hand did she intervene. "Excuse me, and who are you!" The woman yelled not lowering her voice. Jennie just took the result paper from her and said "I don't need to explain why you're wrong to a person that only cares about sheet music" she said and told both tae and chae to wait outside for her.

"Chaeyong won't be going on the next round , she shouldn't be playing at a recital where people are like you." She handed her the result sheet then she turned around and started to walk away but then a step away from the door truned around and told her "Please your audience now"

And walked away.

While walking back jennie apologized to rosanne that she withdrawed her from the recital without telling her. "No, no you're right i shouldn't even have participated in a event with people who think music should only be followed and not created" "I'm juat glad you guys came for me". They just walked silently after that but then rosanne broke the silence by jumping infront of them and saying "Hey since you're free, why don't me and tae show you some fire and ice spells"

That was all it took and she was dragged away with them for more training. Although she knew how to use the basics of each element but she would only use the element merged with her sword she didn't know how to use it on its own. Now in the trainning grouds all three of them were laying on the hround on there backs lookibg up at the sky cause of all the training they did cause rosanne asked both of them to fight her but underestimated both of them as they both did increably well but the fight ended in a draw. They then decided it was time to rest rosanne went on ahead and left cause she had to head home early to pick up her family from the train station cause they came back from busan just leaving jennie and taehyung alone.