Chapter 30

She's... talking to me... she knows...

But how? Theres no way.

Did someone tell her?

There is no time to think about this right now.

"Jennie? Do you like anyone?" He went stright in.

"Yeah" her answer sent him into shock. She liked someone else... its over.

"Mind if you share who it is?"

"Why? Its a secret"

"I know, but we are good friends right? So maybe i can help you guys get together"

Jennie chuckled. "Well, you can indeed help us get together" because its you... "really, then tell me who is it?" He really wanted to know. "I'll tell you when we're home" she simply said and leaned back in her seat. "Yeah, keep the promise then, cause we'll get home a bit late" Jennie smiled. "We can go to the castle it's closer if you really wanna know earlier" She wanted to tell him too...

"But don't you need to pack?" "I can ask lisa to pack for me and if you want roseanne can pack for you too, I'll joon too that we're staying at the castle" Jennie said and looked for her phone through her bag and messaged them about everything. Suddenly she seemed to have realise something. "Jimin, can we get up early towmarow snd head to my old house i need to grab things from there, i couldn't get anything from there after the whole thing"

"Yeah sure, not a problem we can head to the train station to meet up with the others later"

"Thanks"

"What did you leave there?"

"Um... let's see... all my clothes, all my books all my you know EVERYTHING. Mum never let me go back there she filled my room with new things"

"Damn, that sucks, Kim mama do be like that though"

Jennie sighs and then they take a silent drive back to the castle.

Since it is almost midnight, most of the staff is not around inside and most royal family was probebly already asleep. While walking Jennie to her room, Jimin really wanted to ask who the guy was because she said she would tell him. But she was silent that made Jim feel that it might not be appropriate to ask as its her personal life.

I'll just have to forget about her...

As they were a few inches away from her room Jennie stood infront of Jimin. "Um... Jim... I promised to tell you who the guy was, but..." she hesitated. "It's okay, Its your personal life, you can like whoever you want and there is no need to tell me if you don't want to" even though he was hurt saying it he still tried to smile so she wouldn't think he was sad. "Actually, I do want to tell you but... I not going to say it... I'm going to show you through an action and if you still don't get it, then i'll tell you verbaly towmarow" "oh? Okay! What do you wanna show me something?" He ws now curious. Jennie then looked into his eyes, then closed her eyes, tilted her head and leaned towards his cheek. He was still wondering what she was doing until it actually happened.

A light kiss was placed on Jimin's cheek by Jennie. It was light but her lips were clearly felt there it was something he could never forget. As looked at her in shock of what happened, she smiled shyly and just ran to her room and shut the door.

He rasied his hand to touch the area she kissed so lightly and smiled. Not noticing how weird he would look standing there, smiling like crazy because the girl kissed him on the cheek. "Oh! So this is whats happening?" He fliched and turned behind him was Jennie's older brother meng. "I-i can explain!" Jimin fumbled over his words he has to face what just happened in front of her brother. "No need, I knew she liked you for a while" wait she did... "Lord Jimin, I hope you'll take good care of my sister, or else.. i'll break your neck"