Chapter- 8

Rosie: "Lalice are you mad"!!! She said while lisa slowed down her car speed "rose what other option do you have we need to stop whover is kidnapping all these people" she said looking at the road rosie sat back crossed her arms and said " Well ca...

Rosie: "Lalice are you mad"!!! She said while lisa slowed down her car speed "rose what other option do you have we need to stop whover is kidnapping all these people" she said looking at the road rosie sat back crossed her arms and said " Well can't the police handle it" "The police don't know how powerful the power of the gems are if they can't find anything they'll just give up, we will lose" lisa said "But we don't know who has all the other jewals" rosie said putting her chair back, lisa stopped the car as the traffic light turend red "That's why were paying the king and queen a luttle visit".

"Lisa i have no idea, why we are here" rosie asked as lisa hits the breaks infront of the arcade "listen jungkook was a good friend of taehyung, if we find him he can help find taehung plus his power is really useful" lisa says getting out of the car. Rosè let's a sigh "fine" she says gettting out following lisa inside. "Wow the arcade sure is full today" rose says coming inside following lisa "so do you know what this dude looks like, how are we going to identitfy him?" Rosie asked walking next to lisa "tae did have his photo with him on his wallpaper,he was really good looking... so handsome... so.. "lisa stop!" Rosie said stopping lisa "oooo... someone has a crush on someone she has'ent even met" rosie teased lisa shot her a death glare, as they kept walking "but really you did'ent even meet him yet and your like inlove with him" rose said again "ugh! Can you stop tease....... Ow!" Lisa let out as she bumped into someone and fell thatnkfully her elbows supported her so her head did'ent hit. She opened her eyes and saw him.... jungkook.... "I'm so sorry i was'ent really looking at where i was going" he said extending his hand for lisa to help her up she was hesitent but she eventually took his hand, he helped her up as she dusted her clothes as jungkook said " i'm really truely sorry i just was in a hurry i have a turnamet and...... he pause and his eyes land on her face she is so pretty, her pale skin that the lights were shinning off of, her gray,silver shoulder length hair, her bangs, her sprackling eyes and her cheery like lips, she was so beautiful. "Jungkook!" Lisa said buring him out of his train. "Are you okay?" She asked "Who?, me? Ofc i'm jeon jungook, one of the best gamer's ever in the world" he said leaning his body on a left side wall. "And who are you?, cutie" he says he winks at her lisa's cheeks start to burn and turn red however she keeps jk from noticing it and with a serious face says " I'm Lalisa manoban princesess of thieland" Jungkook's flurtaious face turns into a face of shook and her imedetily stand straight trembling and bows down towards her "Your grace i'm sorry, for bumping into you and, like saying that, jungkook your an idoit, but please your grace i truly apologize for my mistake" he says still bowing to her.

"It's okay jungkook" lisa says smiling at him as he stands stright infront of her "how my i offer my services to you, your grace" he says "well me and lady rosanne, she says pionting at rosie behind her as rose waves at him kinda wanted to talk to you, my we have some of your time" she says turning to him. "Uh... your grace i truly apologize but i have a turnament to get to in 30 mins so maybe later" he says putting his hands together in apology, "I understand jungkook..., but what would your turnament owner say if priencsess lisa and lady rosanne came to watch the tournament" she said with a a smirk.

👑

"Great turnament jungkook" rose says sitting down next to lisa, "Thank you, lady rosanne" he said bowing his head. "Oh! No need to call me that jungkook, i'm not royalty i'm yoyr friend call me, rose or rosie if you perfer" she says smiling at him and jungkook returns it. "Wow, it's such a serreal exprience to be in the actual royal palece having tea with lady rosanne and her grace" he said looking around "Jungkook, don't call me that" lisa says walking up and sitting next to rose "call me lisa, i'm your friend too" jungkook just smiled at her, although he wanted to be much more that just friends with her. "So jk" she said "oh is it okay if i call you that" she asks "oh ofcourse, all my friends call me that" he said, lisa smiles and contiues "well jk as you may have heard 3 jewal holder's went missing, it's been 4 days since there disapperence, me and rose want to gather all of the other gem holders to come together and defet this eveil that is after power, but if he continues he might find his way to the most powerfull jewal the lost priencesess jewal, we must protect it at all costs." Lisa finishs her explaination. Jk's face was just a face of shock he could'ent even say a word "m-m-me! You want me to be a part of your gang and protect the gems!, but i'm just a lazy gamer, i-i-i i hardly use my power of speed i can't fight evil". He uttured out lisa put her hand on jk's hand " you can jk you were chosen for a reason that you would'ent disapoint and you won't i beleive in you" she claims. Even though jk's heart was racing like crazy he maneged to crack a smile as he looked into her eyes as she did the same. Before they new it they were starring at eachother for a decient amout of time as rose inturrupted them as she cleared her throut. As they both pull a part now turing supper red and looking away rose wanted to laugh so hard she had never seen the princsess of thieland so inlove and acward before, she maneged to control her laughter and turned to jungkook and said

Welcome to the gang brother!!!