Chapter 7

Rose got off the phone with lisa, and she heard a loud thud from upstairs, She ran towards the sound

Rose got off the phone with lisa, and she heard a loud thud from upstairs, She ran towards the sound. It came from jimin's room.... she opened the door hoping he was alright, she opned the door to find jimin thowing a mdeium sized rock to the wall and back using his earth powers/bending, with his gold headphones covering his ears so he could'ent hear what rose was saying "Jimin hyung" she said but her could not hear her "Jimin hyung!" She yelled but still did'ent get and answer "JIMIN HYUNG!!!" She shouted as jimin finally saw hear and took of his headphones and faced her "What are you doing" she asked annoyingly and crossing her arms "uh.... using my powers" he said "well your powers are supposted to be used for a good cause, thats ehy the queen gave you the gem, because she beleive that you would use your powers to help and keep the city safe..... not... to play aeound with" she said lecturing him. "Haha" he said in a mean tone "well you always use them deliberetly" he crossed his arms, "shut up, no i don't" she said looking away "well if you say so" he said as he got comfertable on his bed again and put on his headphones and stared throen the rock again. Ugh, he'll never learn rosie thought turning around and leaving shuting the door behind her.

Now what yo wear she thought, we're gonna be meeting someone but i don't know who she thought of lisa's words "i know exactly where to find him" is what she says i wonder who it could be

Her outfit:

She look ed in the mirror while her up and put on her mask and her ruby ring, ugh, the ring will probebly give it away cause everyone knows that lady rosanne has the fire gem, i'll just keep it in bag if i need it she thought as took of the ring a...

She look ed in the mirror while her up and put on her mask and her ruby ring, ugh, the ring will probebly give it away cause everyone knows that lady rosanne has the fire gem, i'll just keep it in bag if i need it she thought as took of the ring and dropted into her bag. she saw lisa's car pull up from her window then it was go time, she went down the stairs and opened the door and yelled "Mom i'm going out with my friends be back by 12 " she says and walks out the door and runs to lisa's car so that nobody can see them.

"So where we going, whose this person to meet" she say taking of her make and putting it on her lap "oh you'll see" lisa replied while holding on to the staring of the car and driving off. "Woaow slow down" rose said as she never been in a more fast running car "nope" she said and continued driving in high speend after litrally 2 mins lisa says "where her" she says as rose looks out her window "an animal shelter?" Questioned as lisa nodded "gou find people from the weridest places" she say getting out of the car. They walk towards the door and put on there masks so no one can know who they are, they go in and lisa gose to the counter "hi, um... is teahyung here today" she asked putting her hands on the table, "yes ma'm he's in the section with cats right now" she said smiling "okay thank you" lisa said while waving to her and leaving as rose follows "so whose the guy?" Rose asked while she put her hands behind her back "oh you'll see" lisa says pulling ahead of her "is like.... your boyfriend or something?" Rosie teased "What!, no he's like a brother to me i don't think of him like that and niether dose he so you better not buring it up" she says "fine" rose answers. As they turn the corner there surrunded of tons and rons of kittens in there cages they start walking through looking for taehung but he's not there "Tae" "taehyung" "where are you" lisa yelled but no reply came to her she had a empy feeling her stomach saying that something terrible happened to him, "Hey lisa look" rose said craoched on the ground pointing at something shinning. Lisa came up and and picked it up from the floor, it said taehyungs name on it "This is his badge" lisa said as she stood up and looked st rose "something did happen to him" she said as rose got up, she grabbed rose by the wrist and pulled her out of the shelter.

They sat in the car when rose said "What was that for?" Lisa reaches at the bottem of the seat ans grabs something and pulls it out its a new paper she pionts at the frount page and says "this" she points at it rose takes the paper and reads it

"3 three people go missing, for four days is the crminal after the magic jewals, yesterday reports came in about dr kim seokjin and who people obsereve to be his girlfreind having coffee, at a cafe but thier families state they never came home at night people assume that its the same crimenal that took the son of mr jung the bisness partner of mr kim the richest man in korea, as mr jung and mr kim where on a very important beisness trip the youths of them had to do the meetings people say he met mr kims daughter befir he vanished. Who is this kidnapper.....

Rose was shocked three people went missing for the past four days...."so what fo we do now" she asked in a shaky voice "i've noticed a pattern here" lisa exlains "all these people captured are infact all jewal holders so whoever this is wants the jewals" she said seriously "but... how do we stop him" rose asks "By Finding all the gem holders with powers and coming togather to face him. ...

A/N

Hello everyone pleae ignore the part where jimin has earth magic he has fire magic i eorte thst by mistske i'll see you guys soon byeee