Chapter - 16

Jennie

Jennie...

The entire room went silent. Nothing could be heard. It was dead silent. Jennie stood there unable to move her eyes filled with water that could roll down any minute, she was confused. That's when jungkook took it upon himself to break the silence... "Kim-san what are you doing here? You should be outside" jennie didn't answer him her face was saying that she didn't even hear him. She then stuttered out something "f-f-father W-w-what are y-y-you doing h-h-here?" She asked him although he was shocked that his daughter cought him in the act he still wanted her to know that he was innocent. "Listen, jennie sweetheart um... it's not what it looks like, i- uh..." he couldn't find any words to explain his innocence cause he knew she had been there for awhile and jad saw everything. "Father!" He flinched back into reality when jennie screamed she pushed namjoon and jungkook away from each other and went through that gap to go and confront her father face to face although namjoon reached out a hand to stop her, she immediately pushed it away and went forward. "Answer me!!" She yelked at her father stareing directly into his eyes with hers full of tears. "Why are my friends caged up why are they bruised, tell me!!" She yelled at him demanding answers. He then knew that he had to tell her who he really is and what he is doing. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry sweetheart"

He said that and....

*snap*

In a heartbeat, enimes came out from behind the the shadows behind jungkook and namjoon. They fought them as much as they could qhile getting hit and brusing themselves again and again as she just watched.

Why is this happening... is this my fault? There getting hurt beause of me beause of my... father...

Tears welled up and streamed down her face as she saw just how much pain her two people was so attched to were being hurt and abused they might me strong but there not strong enough yet...

She turned to him

"STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!"
She yelled at him but he didn't listen and didn't stop the enemies. After what felt like 10 hours to her but had only been a mere 3 minutes they both had enough and feel unconscious on the floor. No...no....no....no....no....this can't be!! Seeing her friends in that state she fell on the cold floor and sobbed the tears wouldn't stop.
Then she heard footsteps coming towards her she knew who it was ahe had heard those footsteps all the time at home. " Why are you doing this, father?" She asked him with a very serious while her voice creaked in between and in response she laughed not that happy kind but the evil laugh that villens have after he finished laughing his ass of he finally said something "Sweet child, i was never you father" her eyes winden how... could that be...

"He's right" the voice thst came from behind she looked to see who it was lisa... her eyes were slightly oprn and she held on the bars she was weak. "He's right, jennie you were never thier child" there was a pause as she took in the bood shell how was she not thier child. They were so kind so caring they were like real parents to her so was all that love fake... then lisa spoke again. "You... you're name isn't jennie, it's... jasmine... princess jasmine of seoul... the only female born into that family"