Chapter 27

How?

How was she not mad?

She should be mad?

She should be supriesed?

Shocked even?

How was she so calm?

That's what usui thought the whole day after he kissed her he thought she would be mad yell at him even for kissing her and teasing her but she just walked away. He thought she was giving the silent treatment and would be back to her usual self later.

But she wasn't even at the meeting in the palace she was so quiet that the others started to worry but she ensured them that nothing happened and she was worried about the festival coming up.

Her behaviour remained the same till the day of the festivel. There class and cafe was the most visited in the entire school and they won first prize. But the festival fir juniors was the next day and the seniors were allowed to come and watch and play the games and visit what they had.

But after there class was packing up usui found Ayzawa resting by a tree outside.

"Tried, pres?"

He asked.

"Oh! Usui."

She stood up and faced him. But before he could ask what was wrong with her she said

"Usui Thanks"

"What for?"

"You helped me realise that i should listen to my classmates snd listening to them will make me a great leader and hat's the reason everyone had a good time today" to that he responded with teasing her because all this was very unlikely and her behaviour the whole day was worrying him.

"So... I can tell everyone about you being a maid now?"

"Thats totally unrelated!"

She finally yelled like she used to. Finally she was back to her own self which releaved him. He did want to know why she was like that but thought it was best not to ask.

Instead he just pinned her up against a tree and held her chin and said.

"Well i would never tell, because... you're mine and my maid only"

She blushed so red and yelled.

"Who do you think you are!"

"I'm suppost to be the captain of the blue navy, pretty high rank don't you think"

"Why are you still wearing that thing!"

.........

"I really like you!"

"No too aggressive"

"I like you alot"

"No!"

"Will you you know kinda chill..." said tae as he saw a stressed park jimin paceing up and down the room rehearsing his confession. "Dude she agreed to go on a date with you, right? So i think she likes you too... besides i've seen how she looks at you" Taehyung says teasing him a bit but that doesn't seem to calm him down because he was still very much stressed playing with his fingures to show how anxious he was. "Dude..." tae got up from where he was sitting and went up to him and put his hand on jim's shoulder. "Don't be nervous you still have 2 more days left, maybe chill for a bit"

"Fine, but what if she..."

"Oh god, don't go on that rant again or else i'll leave"

"But Dude..."