Chapter 13

"Ugh!" He banged his hands on the table as he was so frustrated

"Ugh!"
He banged his hands on the table as he was so frustrated. Why did'ent he do it? He had the chance, nothing was stopping him from touching his lips with hers. Then since of frusteration was the reason he was beating himslef up after that incident.

Knok knok

"Come in"

The door opens revealing his sister. She was wearing her silk pajamas since it was pretty late. Until he realised that he came out of the bathroom wearing his too and he was going to sleep but as he laid down he thought of the incedent that happened two days ago and it bothered him that he did'ent do it but also he did'ent know what she felt, what if she did'ent return his feelings, what if she pushed him away what if... HUYNG! Huh? "What are you thinking" she asked him crossing her arms her eyes demanding to know. "Uh, nothing it's nothing" he looks away and scraches his head. "No, it's not just nothing, i've been with you for 23 years, i know when something is up" he just chuckles "if you're really fine then why were you banging the table and cursing so loud that it reached my room" she crossed her arms "Oh! Did i wake you?" He asked "no, was'ent sleepy anyway, kept thinking about how well we kicked those freaks today" he chuckles again "yeah" he says very slowly and softly. "Okay, something is definitely wrong" her sudden words cought him off guard "You would never say something like that, you would be all hyped that we finally used our powers and kicked the freaks butts.... she pauses for a bit and let's out a deep sigh Whats bothering you?" Her sudden qustion makes him doubt weather or not he should tell her. "Will you not tell your own sister" he gasps silently as he looks at her and her head is down. "Chaeyoung, i- i - i 'm just worried about jennie" she immediately shoot her head up with a smirk "Oh! Since when does my brother care about other women besides me and his friends" "i don't she was badly hurt by the freaks, plus namjoon hyung is with her i don't need to worry"
"Then why are you?" Her sudden qustion was cold and hard "I'm not, like i said i don't need too" he said turning his back on her "You do, you worry about her hyung, you worry more for her then any of us, you care for her hyung" after she finished her sentence he could feel his breath stiff he was finding it harder to breathe and his heart was racing. What is this feeling? I've never felt this way before, for anyone or any women in life, so why is this girl doing this to me!

"Hyung think it's love"

"What!"

"Love is something, i had once i know how it feels, your heart pounds in your chest like it's about to burst out, you get really red and emmbaressed when someone catches you. It's a bittersweet feeling to know you care about someone. When you're lips touch you fly throught the sky and don't wanna come down, you can get lost in those eyes for so long that you can't find you're way out.
She pauses as tears fall from her eyes as she starts to sob. "Having you're heart broken hurts the most, trust me... tell her before it's too late" she said between her sobbs. He finally turns around to look at her sister's weak form and walks a few steps furthur to her with his head down and bangs covering his eyes. "B-but how?, how do you know when you're inlove" his words make rosè smile.