Chapter 17

Hi-ahhhh!

Crack!

She kicked the door with a her might and to her suprise it did crack open. "Huh! So i guess i'm not as weak as he made me out to be" she praised herself because she was always told by her so called "father" that she was weak but turns out she wasn't as weak as he thought. As she ran out of there she realised while running down the stairs then she might have to break the front door too if it was locked which was likely at this moment. When sge reached the front door as she suspected it was locked. She tried to break it but it was to string for if she tried to kick it agsin she eould most likely break her leg.

Come on jennie you can do this think... think...think. she tried to think of some way out. "The back door!" She shouted the back door was in the kitchen snd leadedto bavk yard through which she could easily escape. As she got out into the yard she started running on the street she needed to find her friends before its to late she wasn't paying attention to anything and just kept on running until she heard a very fimelier voice.

"Hey jennie-ah you there"

"Namjoon, where are you?" She asked the voice cause she couldn't see him anywhere "I'm down here" she looked down on her wrist his voice was coming her dmart watch. "Where are you?" She asked him "where in the castle dungeon" that shocked her how THEY be in the castle dungeon "huh? How are you guys in the dungeon" she asked but didn't expect what was next to come out of his mouth. "Jennie-ah, listen to me the castle has been taken over buy him" "What! But thats impossible, the king and queen would never step doen like that i know it they would always fight until there last breath" she stated cause they cstle had never fallen and they had never fallen even in war they fought and claimed there victory there was no way that they stepped down "Jennie-ah they... they didn't step down..." "What do you mean?" When she asked that qustion silence was the only thing left none of them said anything they were enveloped in the silence until she finally got the answer she wanted.

"The king was killed"
Her eyes widened as tears formed in them and she fell to the ground on the side of the road. "What... you're joking right? There's no way he can be taken down.... h-h-he's my father i know hes strong... he can never be defeted.... "You're Lying!! Your all Lying!! Hes alive!!!! He's not dead! I lost my mother i can't loose my father too!!" The other end of the phone was silent she couldn't hear anything which was because he was tearing up. "Jennie-ah listen to me... you're only one who can set things right, everyone right now is in great pain although your in more pain than any of us i need to be selfish enough to ask you to keep your feelings aside, move forward, i... no we need your help it's time to take your place on the Throne" her eyes grew larger as she remebered all the memories.

"Mommy, mommy!!" "Huh" "Look what daddy bought me for my birthday" the little jennie said holding a stuffed pink bear. "Isn't it cute!" "Yes it is quite cute but not as cute as you" kyoko said pinching her checks as jennie flinched. "Mommy did you make a cake for me its my birthday and you promised me you'd make one for me" jennie pouted and kyoko giggled "of course i made one for my little dumpling" "Don't call me a dumpling!" Kyoko giggled again "alright i won't now go and wait out in the hall i'll bring the cake over and call your father too" "okay!" She said and ran off with her pink teddy yelling "Daddy!!!" While kyoko smiled from behind.

Coming back to reality she opened her eyes and sighed. "Alright what do i have to do"

"Are you sure your plan will work" jungkook asked from sitting in corner of the dusty dark cell. "If i'm correct... which i hope i am jennie is strong enough... to face the truth..." namjoon said looking out from the bars his eyes glimmered cause he knew she would make it although she is sweet, kindhearted and adorable soul she's strong, charismatic, skilled and most imporantly never gives up. As he thinks about all the memories they had while thier few weeks together in a dorm that She got for him and stood up to the people that made fun of him he knew from that day that she was strong no matter what she would keep going. As he griped to one of the cold rusty bars of the cell he remembered what she told him the first time they met.