Chapter 12

"Woah!"

"Woah!"

"How are you always well perpared" stareing at her with his baby face. "Let's just say thiland always trains us right" she says playing with a sharp metal leather handled dagger she slides the dagger behind herin it's cover attched to her belt with her sowrd poking out from the side "Let's go we don't have long" she says taking a few steps further, She turns are she hears that voice yell "Wait!, how are we gonna get there?" She asks lisa smirks at her friend.

"I had them made a while back, but i hope they still work" she said as they are now standing in her basment with diffrent vecials customised to fit there gems. "Jk take your motorcycal the purple one over there" she pionted to a purple bicke sparkling in the light. "Jimin and rosie, your car is over there you'll be riding together" "yoongi your bike is next to tae's be careful not to take the etong on they look the same" "Joon, you don't have a bike yet ride with me in my car".

They all sat in there vecials. They all drove off in the mist of the night even if they were scared they knew this day would come where they would have to protect thier city thats what they vowed to do thier entire lives at any cost.

When they got there, they could'ent beleive what they were seeing metal armerd freaks surrounding the entire building and attcking everyone. People running and screaming yelling for help the freaks that were wearing armours were making a wired buzzing sound that they could'ent describe. They were swinging thier swords around every where smashing windows and cars.

"Okay, they have the same weaponrey as us, what di we do now" jungkook asks "We still need to fight with these, If it gets to though we'll use our powers" they all set lisa a nod before turning to the crime seen. A few freaks spotted them as scanned them immediately. After one Yells "He's there get him!" In a muffeled voice. They all take out thier swords and stand ready while they enimes approach them. Then only one world launched them into battle "GO!!!" was all that could be heard from lisa as the group charges toward the freaky looking armured freaks. All thay can be heard is the sound of sword crashes and metal with metal clashing as the team struggle to keep balence they did'ent practice much before actually going into battle they would ace it if they were using there powers, But...they could'ent. The members struggle to stay steady on thier feet as thier being pushed to the ground "Okay, these things are tough" jimin says as he's close to the prince who is also struggling a few feet away from him but he heard what he said "I'll say" he responds. On the other end where rosie is she's trying to block there swings as much as possible as her feet tremble beneth her. She pants and closes her eyes to go for a full swing to chop of his head as he does so everything goes in slow motion her sweat dripping slowly down her forehead her eyes shut not moving one bit, her hand grips ther sword even tighter.

She opens her eyes to find the body of the freak on the floor his head nowhere to be found by her eyes. She was shocked to realize that they were actually robots not real people in armurs she could see the cut wire's in his neck that sparked. She bend down to touch it but was knocked away when more freaks appered before her eyes her back hit something hard she turned her head and met namjoon's eyes. They were back to back surrounded by the freaks. Before they knew it the others were thrown in to the scene Lisa was thrown in first she was walking backwords and hit her back after the three of them were trying to figure out how to attack a yell came from namjoon's side. Before you know jiminwas tosed in but namjoon thankfuly caught him. That the same time jungkook was tosed in as well except no one caught him and he fell on his back "Jk are you okay" lisa comes forword putting her hand on his shoulder. Jungkook groans as stands up still trembling thry were fully surrounded now, Until jimin asks "Uh... What's plan B" "Use your powers now!" She yelled. Almost immedetly  namjoon jumped forward and three a air sweep so powerful the entire line of freaks when flying into abrliveon. "Get them!" They yelled as more of them kept coming thier way.