Chapter 11

"You sure about this"

He said siting opposite to where lisa a rose were sitting "You got a better idea" yoongi said crossing his legs under the table. "Well, no, but you really think he's gonna show up" ge said crossing his arms. "i don't know we'll just have to wait and see" rosie said sitting back relaxing her back. "Well, atleast i can apologize to jennie about you're creepy behaviour hosaek said looking into the distance as well as earning a glare from lisa "Guy's wait! I think thats him!" Yoongi yells standing up pointing at someone in the enterence it was him he was looking around looking for thier table as lisa got up saying "Perfect timing" she went towards him and said "hi, i'm lisa, the one you'r probbebly looking for" namjoon bows "Yes,your highness, i was told to come her by a friend" he said scraching his head "yes, well i told her to send you, i would love to talk to you and introduce you to my friends with me, please come with me" she said as he just nodded as they made there why towards the table evryone else was seated at. He does look an awful like price hugo she thought to her self.

__________________♤♤♤♤♤♤____________

"Wait, so your telling me this jewal that i have been treasuring for years is some what magical... in a way..." he said staring down at his braclet with the gem. "Uh.. yes" lisa said hestitently playing with her fingers under the table as axaity filled her boday as she trembles with her words. "Alright we don't have time for this" yoongi said standing up, "hyung don't be like this" hosaek said putting his hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down but all he got was a glare. "You gonna help us or not" he said put his hands on the table namjoon let's out a deep sigh "I would love too, but can i tell jennie or atleast someone about this mission or somthing?" "Uh... listen joon hou need not tell anyone only jewal holders can know what were doing, so it's better this is kept a secret in every way" hoseak explians he let's out a deep sigh again "Alright i'll help" with a smile one his face "Yay!, we found the last memeber!" Rosie shouted while she stood up putting her fists in the air "We need to stay hidden for now, no one can know that we have all come togather" lisa finished as she glare's at rose ubove her hehe sorry she said under breath and sat back down. "We'll meet towmarow at my study room in the palece, maybe mum will be around to help" yoongi clamied "Alight, namjoon i'll come and pick you up, and remember don't tell anyone" he just nodded in response.

✨✨✨

"So how'd it go"

She asked coming out of the bathroom.
Namjoon tried to make no noise at all when he came back, so he would'ent attract her attention and she would'ent ask her what happened.

"Joon" is what he heard and he was pulled back into reality "What happened you seemed to be distracted?" She asked "Oh nothing she just wanted to know more about me that's" he said and she raised her brow in confustion "Man, i am exuasted, i'm gonna go to bed now see ya" then he disappered. He's definetly hiding something she thought. She now found herself bundeled up in in the soft covers and blankets of her bed, as winter was near the cold breeze found its way in through the window she opened, she could feel the cool wind agienst her face as she closed her eye's trying go relax and escape to a dream land in which thier was no pain, agoney or lies she just wanted to be happy.
( song: Blue and gray- BTS)