Chapter-26

Why Ayzawa didn't worry about all the codplays and hair and makeup eas because she had a royal dress maker that would make all her gowns for balls and parties and she had her own hair and makeup team obviously she had to hide her and there true identity so she said that she haired them. The dress maker said she could get all of the cosplays done on time and the hair and makeup team was ready too now day by day they prepared for the event.

"By the way Ayzawa-san what are you going to be cosplaying?" Jennie asked her that question as the four girls were together all driving home.

"I actually haven't decided on that yet"

Rosè: "but you don't have much time to decide do you?"

Jisoo sighed.

"I know, but i just don't know if ill be able to pull of the cherecter i want to cosplay or not?"

"Who do you wish to cosplay?" Lisa asked her.

"Well i do like mikasa from AOT"

"Are you kidding you would make a great mikasa!" Lisa said from the back.

"Really?"

"Yeah lisa is right" Chae said.

"Aight then i'll do it!"

As they all are talking rosanne notices jennie just looking out the window looking stressed.

"Jennie-san you aren't talking much are you okay?"

"Yeah! Just a headache"

"Are you sure you've been off for a few days now, did something happen?"

"Oh no, its just... i'm worried i won't be a good major"

"What are you worried about you almost came close to beating me!, and i've been training since i was a kid!"

"Yeah but i still need to get better if I'm going to protect my home from the major strong demons"

"You'll be great" lisa intervened

"Yeah! But don't surpass me cause i want be the bestest herrscher ever!" Rosanne said with a big enthusiasm

Jennie just smiled gently while looking at them.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

"Jin-san! Your up theres a middle grade demon on the outskirts!" Lisa's voice sounded from jins watch as he was walking home from work.

He sighs

"Fine i'll do it" he said running down a dark ally way and into a photobooth?.

Photobooths are scattered aross the city but they are not photobooths at all they are passegways that lead to the underground lab that the kights have so that they can get there equipment gor emergency demon encounters.

Jin sat inside the booth put in a coin and the camera recognised his face and the booth suddenly started moving downwords and soon after the door opened to the lab and infront of him was his bike. Before he got on it a voice sounded.

"Welcome back lord jin" he truned and saw on of the servrnts bowing to him.

"Hey good to be back!"

After that interaction he put on his gloves and his helmet starting up his motorbike he signaled the servent to open the door to he could drive out to which she obliged.

As the gates opened he drove out of there in no time with light blue beams leaving his trace.

Arriving at the outskirts there was pretty much no population there because almost oneone lived on the outskirts cause demons attaked there most of the time. As he parked his bike he went into the drakness in the tress. It was only 7pm but it looked like it was two in the morning cause there was no source of light expect the moon. Looking around trying to find the presence of the demon because they usually hide in darkness he couldn't find it. He also made the possibility that it was demon with abilities he didn't know mostly all demons had different powers so he tried to stay on guard that maybe the deom was hiding znd was waiting for the perfect time to pounce on him.