Chapter 5

Jimin pov:
No..no....no....no your crazy jimin i'm not inlove with a girl i just met, what crazy person would be right? I was lost in my rhoughts when jennie said something : "so may i know your name"? "Oh! Sorry my name is park jimin" i said while looking at her. "Nice name" she said as i asked her "so whats your name?" "Jennie kim" she replied i just nodded. And said "So you met my sister she was with the princesess with the pink hair" i said as she remembered "oh yeah her, she was really nice" she said remembering "no wonder her brother is nice too" she said as i get shy. *The song ends* We let go of eatch other and bow to eatch other as she goes right and i go left, as i walk away i recall what just happened it felt.... amazing....

Jennie pov:
As i was walking away from him, i realized what i felt was real and why i never felt like this before. This feeling is love.... Wow i fell inlove with a man i just met... like thats normal i think as i go sit back down and look at jimin from across the room he's so good looking.... uhh... what am i even doing snap out of it jen....

Lisa pov :

After thinking for awhile i started to give rose's piont more thought that jennie girl does look a lot like the queen plus she does'ent really know her back story witch only a kidnapper would erase... i think we've got a lead.

Time skip

2 weeks after the party me and rosie were getting along and investegating different cases, we also stalk jennie now idk, it sounds wrong but it has to be done we would follow her every place she went and tried not to get cought.

Today rose was'ent able to come with me so i was following her alone which is much easier, i followed her to this pet shelter.
What is she doing here i thought i was sneaking around the shelter when i heard a voice behind me.

?????: May i help you ma"m
I heard as i imedetly turend around and saw a guy he looked about my age and was wearing the shelter vest and beage so i knew he worked here.
????: may i help you find something ma"m
He said as i looked at his middle finger ring he was wearing it was clear like a crtystal i knew it i knew i recignised it it was the ice power jewal that means he is a magical jewal carrier.
"Hi" i said nerevesly as i looked around to see if any one was watching . "Oh my god! Your priencess lisa are'ent you" he said in shock "yes" i uttered "oh! I'm so sorry for not recignising you let me tell my maneger and-" "NO" i cut him off "I-i-i was here for getting cat" i said weirdly "a cat?" he asked "yup a cat since i don't have a pet" "okay come with me" he said as he gestured me to followed him. We came to this hall with diffrent cats in each cage, "So here you are you can pick whichever one you'd like to take home and i'll help you with the adoption process" he said. I just looked around i really did'ent want a pet, but i was cought so i had to make up snd excuse even if hes a gem carrier, i can't trust him i just met him. "Oh i like this one" i said pionting to a small cat in a cage.

The cat:

Its actually pretty cute i thought

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Its actually pretty cute i thought. "Okay please go to that desk" he said pionting to a desk in the frout "please wait there and i'll be with you"

Time skip

I brought the cat home... well not home but my new home.. i currently live in the castle of korea. But i took home the cat and placed it on the floor i drop my bag and said "what am i going to do with you.... i don't even know how to take care of cats" "idiot lisa" *face plams*
I opened the carrier for the cat to come out i was gesturing it to come out but it was in a corner. I sigh fine i'll have to take you out i said reaching for it as soon as i touched it oh my god! Its so soft and fluffy, i place it on the ground and keep peting it. Its so freaking soft i already know i'm gonna like you. I spent three days looking after and playing with the cat i named it "leo" cause Lisa , L and L for leo. Three days went buy and i did'ent even notice that rosie probbebly think i'm sick or something for not investegating every day. So i called her
Otp:
Lisa "Hey rosie"

Rose: "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BITCH, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU AT THE PARK FOR THREE DAYS.

Lisa: " okay sorry.... its.. just ... that... it kinda adopted a cat....

Rose: A what! A cat!. I thought you did'ent want pet?

Lisa: "Yeah but the jennie girl kept going there weekly so i was sneaking round there this week and got cought, so i had to make up and excuse"

Rose: "okay.... so when are we going to follow the girl again?"

Lisa: "Actually we don't need to STALK the girl anymore, Cause i have a lead."

Rose: "Really!, Who?"

Lisa: "Yup, and i know exactly where to find him."

Rose"Where?"

Lisa: "Meet me outside your house, i'll pick you up in my car, also hide your face cause no one should see us".

Rose: "alright, noted. Let's go find this person!"

Hey guys soory for the late update i had exams in the morning i hope you enjoy this chapter. More coming soon.

Come say hi:
Instagram: blinkblackpink51_ , spooky.lalisa
My chats are always open to talk to. Also if you like the story be sure to follow or add to your library. Also fon't forget to vote and comment your opinons 💖💖

Bangpink- the mystical life of magic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें