Chapter 31

Then began the peaceful train ride. Only the eleven of them were in the train do it was quite peaceful. Actually all the doctors passed out together. So they just let them sleep. As jennie put a blanket on the three of them she smiled and said. "Rest well, you must never get time to sleep with your jobs" she then turned around and closed the door of the cabin and walked into the other one.

She walked in and saw namjoon sitting alone on a table with documents all over. So she went and sat next to him. "Working on vacation too?"

"Oh, hey! Its just some paperwork, i'll finish it before we get there I won't be working there."

"I'll help" she said and picked up a few papers on the desk. "Are these sub-units?" She asked as the papers has all there names in different sub units.
"Yeah, i needed to organize everyone in sub units cause doing single missions is quite dangerous against the higher grade demons until we get our herrscher cores we need to defeat them together" "sounds good" she said reading through the sub units he made until her name popped up.

Jennie, Jungkook, Jin

"Me, kook and Jini, sounds like a disaster to me"

He giggled. "you three may cause trouble and joke around alot but i know your bond is strong and you can work well together" jennie just nodded with a face that read wait until we cause a disaster. She then put the paper down and looked to the far right and say jimin sitting aline infront of a window. She excused herself from namjoon so she could go sit next to him.

"Hey, why are you sitting alone, everyone else is in the first cabin why aren't you with them" she asked him. "Nothing just felt like sitting and relaxing for a while" he was still looking out the window when he responded. She just nodded and looked straight ahead. Until she felt something heavy on her shoulder. Jimin's head leaned on it unexpectedly and he seemed to be knocked out. She just smiled at the innocent sight infront  of her and told him to rest well. That time soon faded as he was alone sleeping on the seat and dawn had broken outside his window and suddenly a voice woke him up.

"Ay! Prince Charming wake up!"

"What, huh?" He woke up clueless and hazy as his vision improved he saw yoongi waking him up. "Where's Jennie?" He asked as he fell asleep and she was with him but now she wasn't. "Shes outside with everyone else, and you better hurry up" he then got up and fixed his clothes. "Listen i would never let a bastard like you near my sister, but she seems to like you and i know you well so better treat her well or you will never see the light of day again" yoongi said in a cold demeanor. "Is that supposed to be a threat?" Jimin asked "yes it is" he responded. "Then you don't need to worry" he said walking past him.

"Wah! The beach is so pretty during sunset" Lisa said while admiring the beautiful sunset view from the beach. "That it is." Namjoon said standing next to her to admire the scene. "Come on we'll see it tomorrow lets unpack first" they all get a move on. Everyone was unpacking in their rooms as they were only a few the jennie and lisa had to share a room snd do did rosè snd jisoo. Four of the guys shared one snd the other three shared one.

"Finally, vacation begins!" Lisa plopped on the bed. "And I'm exhausted im going to bed" she crawled in the covers. "Lalice at least eat food" Jisoo said but lisa just told her off with hand movements. So they all just left her and closed the door. "Aight do what you guys wanna eat?" Jennie asked entering the kitchen. "Lets all cook together!" Rosè said. "Let's eat something light, rice and curry?" They all agreed in it do they started making it while all the guys played a herrscher card game they had made. After thwy were done they sat on the table to eat about yo eat Jisoo asked "Where's Taehyung?" Hobi who swallowed the food in his mouth said. "Man was tried he's already asleep" after that they all ate and turned in for the night they kept some food in case lisa or Taehyung woke up and were hungry.