Chapter 15

"You should stay out here" they had just steped out of the car, as they were getting ready to go in namjoon stopped jennie and told her to stay out were it was safe for her "But-" she opens her mouth but gets cut of by him "No but, you're staying out here, got it" he said strictly as he was an older brother trying to protect his little sister by telling her to not wander into unknown places. But...but...but, i know he's only trying to protect me and i know he only means well for me, I've never been in real danger or have to fight ever in my life. But still... i want to help i want to save them even though i haven't even met them yet i want to... still...
"Joon's right" jungkook's words snapped her back from her thoughts. "We can't put you in danger, besides we have our powers to protect us" "But what if something happens to you? What if it's a trick and the person whose behind this knows you are coming and you get trapped there" her hand pionts behind them to the moss covered rusty old cabin that was practically falling apart. "Nothing like that is going to happen, even if we do get trapped just run and ask for help don't come in, you might get trapped to" jungkook put his hand on her shoulder as he explained to her she let out a deep sigh "Alright, Good Luck!" She said it with a huge smile on her face. "Let's move team, the more time we spend out here the more that "He" gets stronger" lisa says head towards the cabin in the middle of the woods. That smile she wore i-it... wasn't fake i-i-it was real it was not fake there was genuine happiness in that smile and no traces of fake happiness after that thought joon turned his head to look at her one more time and it was still there that smile... jennie... what are you trying to say... i don't get it... you really wanted to come...why? Why did you want to save people you never even met? Why would you want to rick you're life for people with magical powers do we mean that much to you?

"Namjoon-san, we need to move, please do keep you're thoughts at by for the time being" Lisa's tone was alot serious than it was five seconds ago she really looked as if she wanted to succeed in this task. "Right, let's move" his answered and looked back to look at her one last time before heading in he looked at her she was still smiling after she noticed that all of them were looking at her she shouted "Good Luck!!!" And rasied her arm and waved with such joy. All they could do was wave back at her and smile but only for a few seconds before they went in.

It was dark, cold and very dusty in here, and it definetly looked smaller from outside cause that that i see it from this view it looks like we've entered a mansion, i could easily get lost in. How did this person, whoever he is? Descide this was a good place to keep them, it's not well secured thier can be no possible threats here. "Do you think he's troling us?" Jungkook siad after those thoughts "Huh?" Joon turned his head "Are you sure this is the right place, it's really falling apart, why would he want to keep his most prized people here?" After he asked that namjoon didn't answer stright away he thought about it for a second then he repiled with "You do have a point, my tracking could be wrong and this couldn't be the place, but... we have to look anyways maybe if this isn't the place maybe we can find a clue about where they actually are here" jungkook sighs "Well you do have a point" and contiues to walk on. "Stay focused both of you" lisa's surious tone came out one again and turned around. As soon as she did they both stood in the best posture with thier heads up "You better be foucused we need to find them and get out of here, got it?" She asked and they repiled in Singh "Yes, ma'am" she turned and walked away. "Jezz, why does she have to be so bossy" jungkook whispered to namjoon as they walked behind her "I can hear you know" both thier faces went blank after she said that "How the hell can she hear us!, from there!" Namjoon yelled "Better keep up, namjoon-san" lisa proclamied agian and continued walking forward. As the two slawched over flowed her.

After walking for around 10 minutes they couldn't find anything. Lisa was still 15 meters ahead from them and they both were just following her trying to keep up. Although thry did notice her serious face and tone everytime she spoke it felt intimidating and that serious expression never left her face the entire time. Both of them didn't dare to ask, but curious jungkook stepped in and walked up to her. "Hey, so why you so serious anyways, i mean we're all worried form them but you seem a bit to stressed, everything alright?"
Damnit jungkook! Why are you so curious, she's going to get mad and i don't want to know what lisa does when she's angery, probbebly best not to imagine. Namjoon was sweating and very concerned expression was plastered on his face as he could not move any part of his body just thinking about the consequences of jungkook's qustion. She suddenly stopped walking she stood still for a good 10 seconds which was enough to make jungkoom even more curious and namjoon more concerned.
Ahhh! She's mad she's so mad. Jungkook i have no idea what you're thinking but step away from her before she attacks you!! But still jungkook remind still and so did lisa, he was just to curious to back out now. Lisa closes her eyes and takes a deep sigh and looks at him. And that was enough to strike lightnning behind namjoon his expression was a mix of concern with a lot of horror mixed in. That's it he's dead. Lisa looked at him and sighed once again. This time namjoon when fully white and he looke like he just witnessed murder Ahhhh! She sighed again! As lisa stared at jungkook for a good 20 seconds both of them remained still. Ahhhh! She's staring at him! What! What! What do i do! I -i i he was thinking that while he grabbed his head and was moving from place to place freaked out. After the cold stare she gave to him turned into a death stare, and that's where namjoon went all white and fell on the floor. But jungkook was still standing against her maching the stare she was giving her. Her death stare melted after 2 seconds and she cinally answered "I want to save him, i want to save taehyung" she answered and looked down at her hand which now is a fist clenched so hard. "All my life i trained not beause i was a frist born, but i wanted to protect our kingdom and my teamates i didn't want anything to happen to them, even though i thought that after meeting taehyung, i understood that what care is, even if i deny it it's true i do care for him and that can't change" after she said that jungkook's face went dark and sinister his eyes turned sharp and he just nodded stiffly. As lisa looked behind to look and namjoon and saw him laying on the floor she asked "What happened to you?" As he layed on the floor completly white with a terrified expression on his face.