Chapter 4

Jennie pov

I was in the dorm chillien, while namjoon was listening to music while drawing. Shortly after i got up and walked to the kicthen, i saw my ramen sitting on the counter top that i had made previously. So i picked up the box and a fork and walked to namjoon desk on his side on the room.
"Whacha doin'" i said as he took off his hesdphones and looked at me. "Nothing much just drwaing the last assignment, do u finish yours already?" He asked "yeah" i said "damn your fast" he said and contiued to shade his picture.

I wanted to annoy him today so i took a spoon full of ramen and said "do you want some ramen?" "Yeah thanks i was hungery" he say as he tries to grab the spoon of ramen, i backed away and said "ha! You wish" and ate it "I SWEAR YOU LITTLE BRAT" joon shouted as i laughed "well you never share your ramen eaither buddy" i said while taking a spoon of ramen again. Namjoon just crossed his arms and sat back pouting. "Your so cute" i said he was shocked at first but still contiued to be grumpy grump. I was laughing until....

There was a knock on the door, i went and opened it there was no one there except a letter on our frout carpet. The letter had a gold secl on it. I picked it up, closed the door and went back to joon. "Who was it" he as curiesly "don't know they just left us this letter" i said as i sat next to him again, as we both examend the letter. After examening is for a while i finally opened it and raed it to joon

Dear students,

I hope you are having a wonerful semester, as you msy know the king and queen of korea would like to welcome the princesess of theiland with a dance, to show the gratetude for her peresnce, we invite the seniours of "Seoul Art school" to attent this majestic event.
Hope to seeing you there
King joe.

"Wow" is what i let out, i never thought i would go to the palece, i looked at joon and his expression seemed as he was happy he had a smile on. But that soon faded when he looked at me and said " you go jen i don't want too" "What! No! I'm not going without you" i said "but-" i cut him off "No buts you coming and that it" he looked away i could tell he was happy.

Time skip

It was time to get ready for the party namjoon was getting ready too. I spent some time thinking what i should wear, then in the end i picked this dress, it was black, with sparkels on it.

What it actually looked like

When i put it on i thought that i've never worn this dress before no wonder

When i put it on i thought that i've never worn this dress before no wonder. I then head to my vanity to fo my hair and makeup.

Hair: