Chapter 2

Please read description of the story before reading. Thank you

Queen eliesa's pov : its been such a busy week, i've berley had time to spend with my son's and i hardely got time to find my priensess i miss her so much. I wish she would just apper before my eyes, and i could just embrace her. I did'ent notice that i started crying. My thoughts got cut of by my son.

Yoongi: Mom. Mom! Why are you crying?!?
He said in a worried tone.

Alaesia: It's nothing sweetheart, really. I said whiping my tears away.

Yoongi: *sighs* leans on the table behind him and says : "You miss her don't you"

I look back at the window and say " not a day goes by that i don't think of her"

Yoongi walks to me stands behind me for a few seconds. Then embraces me with a warm hug," it's okay mom" he says putting his head on my shoulder.

Alieasa: " she was my only daughter she was so speical to me" i say as yoongi sighs amd says "i know i miss my only sister she would be just like you kind, brave, smart i just hope she agent priensess lisa can find her" he says still hugging my back as i say "thank sweetie, i'm just glad i have to of the best sons in the world" i say as he smiles.

When suddenly i hear the palece trumpets undecating its dinner time. "Your highnesess please gather in the royal dinning room for a royal dinner" i hear as my son mang opens the door and pikes at me and yoongi.

Mang: "Oh! There you are mom. I was looking everywhere for you" he says and comes near me." Mom come on don't fight with food i'm pretty sure sis would also want you eating" he said while i smiled. Then he looked at yoongi yo my left and said " you to little bro" yoongi chuckels as we all wslk out of there and into the dinning room.

Time skip

After dinner we have a huge party at the castle to welcome the princesess of theiland to koea and show our honer to her. Although no one expet us know that she is secret agent and we enquired her to try to solve the case of my lost daughter.

Everything for the party was set i went around selecting everything for the event myself as i wanted it all to be perfect. I went towards the dinning table for the guests and saw a very beautiful black table covers and gold cutlerey. I was admiring them when i heard a voice behind me.

???: hey honey what you doing?
I truend around to see my husband standing there, as i said "nothing much just looking at how pretty all this looks"

Joe: yeah sure is

I was gonna say something else but then i got cut of by my phone ringing, i looked at joe and said: " i'll be right back its priensess lisa" he nodded and i walked away.

I went to the corner of the dinning room and picked up the call

Alieasa: hello?

Lisa: hello, greattings your highness, i'm agent lalisa prinsess of theiland, at your service.