Chapter 28

"Namjoon-san! We're leaving!"

"Please lock the door, when you leave!"

Lisa yelled as her, jennie, jske and jin were leaving to go visit the mobsn family grave to pay respects. Namjoon who have gone if he didn't have work, he had to leave after them and thier was no one else in the house do she told him to lock the door.

Meanwhile... jungkook and jin were waiting the car. "I still don't understand why i have to go!" Jake complained. "Because i said so..." jin replied to his bratty complaint.

A few hours earlier...

"Good morning, everyone!"

Lisa greeted everyone as most of them were already out the door early in the morning. Only jennie, namjoon, jungkook and jin were present at the breakfast table.

"Where is everyone?"
She asked sitting down next to jin.

"They all had eork and other things to do. So it's just us five today" Jin answered her.

"Yeah well... it's going to be four soon. I have to head out in a bit" namjoon spoke.

"Why? Do you have work to do too namjoon-san" lisa asked a bit upset.

"Yeah, Yoongi-san and mang-sama are handling something else so... i get ropped into royal matters"

"Oh i see" lisa was a bit upset because it's been awhile since they were all together. "By the way, lisa-chan why are you wearing black today, you never wear black ever" jin asked her as he noticed thst lisa a very bubbly and happy person would never wear a colour like black because she says its to depressing for her. "Oh! It's just because... today was the day my mum passed so, i'm gonna head out to visit her and fathers grave today do thats why" lisa's voice was slow and soft. "Oh I'm so sorry" jin apologised but actually he was beating himself up on the inside Today was the day she died... and i don't even remember... what kind of a student am i?

"Lisa-chan is it okay if i come along?" He suddenly asked. "Ofcourse you can, my mum would love to meet you" lisa answred with a sweet smile and was happy that her mother could meet her other half.

"Well, i'm out, i need to go get ready see ya!" Namjoon stood up and left in a hurry.
"Hey, Raiden you come with us too" jin said to jungkook. "No way i have other things to do" he argued. "Isn't today your day off?" Jin also was noting giving up. But Jake didn't argue and just went up to his room.

"It's okay lisa-chan he'll come" jin reassured lisa.

While up in his room It was dark his blinds weren't open there was darkness everywhere and in between it there sat a boy with his head in his hands he was upset about something.

I can't... how can i go visit her... her spirit wil curse me... i can't go. But...

His thoughts were running like that until he remembered what lisa told him a few dsys earlier.

"Jungkook-kun, Please come my mum always wanted to meet the Electro herrscher because she was such good friends with the previous one"

Everything about her, her soft voice, her smile just the way she said it she said it was such happiness that he couldn't refuse... he could refuse in his mind and in voice but he couldn't in his heart.

"Lisa, Why?" Were the words he uttered.

The memories that haunt him. Started playing in his head. The fregments of that accident... the black and white images made him jitter and gave him chills and her words that still haunt him till this day.

"I... will never forgive you.."

.........

"Ah! Jake-kun!"