Chapter 33

"Did he really!" Lisa said rolling on the bed laughing as Rosie told a story about her childhood to the girls who were all crashing in lisa and jennies room for the night

"Did he really!" Lisa said rolling on the bed laughing as Rosie told a story about her childhood to the girls who were all crashing in lisa and jennies room for the night. "Your childhood was something else" jisoo said as lisa was lossly falling on her from laughing. "Whats so funny?" Jennie said walking in after changing she missed the whole story. "Oh, rosie told us a story about when she was young he almost helped this guy break into her cast-" rosè quickly covers lisa's mouth in a hurry. She was about to expose the fact the rosè is a princess in busan to jennie who has no idea. "Uh... it's a story about how i almost helped thieves break into my own house" rosè said still covering lisa's mouth. "I see well i guess i missed it" jennie said sitting down. "It's okay we have s lot more stories to tell" jisoo said excited about the night they were spending together. "Hey lisa, whats this?" Jennie said pointing to a small blue hat that looked like it aged for a long time. "I've seen it before, lisa what was so special about it you take it everywhere with you" jisoo asked. Lisa forcefully removed rosè's hand from her mouth so she could speak, "there is actually a story behind it if you wish to hear it" lisa said taking the hat in her arms and wearing delicate expression. "It was when i was very young i was growing up here in korea... it was the first time i ever got lost...

"Mama!!! I wanna go outside please!" The little girl tugged her mothers clothes wanting to go outside. "Honey, it's really dark out, we can go out and play in the morning" "no! But the night is so pretty" the young princess refused her mother's warnings and wished to play in the dark of the night but when her mother wouldn't let her she thought she would sneak out all by herself. At first being out in the night sky was fun the girl ran around and played but soon realized she had no idea where she was anymore her familiar neighborhood was nowhere to be seen. She ran everywhere trying to find her house but to avail, all she did was kept running in circles. Lonely, alone in the darkness the darkness that was one friendly now turned to foe. The child began to cry all alone. Suddenly she felt a presence unlike any other like it was a part of her the girl turned around to see a small child hidden by the darkness and shadows. She could not make out any features of his except that he was a boy wearing a hat and a hoodie. As soon as the girl called out to him for help the boy turned around a started running the other direction. The young girl who had no one with her began to run after him "wait.. can you help me" but the boy just kept running and she kept following him. The boy then turned a corner and as she turned it a warm hat was placed on her head by the boy whose face she could not see she as the hat was placed on her head she stopped and looked to see that she was standing in front of her house and the young boy was no where to be seen. The girl's mother rushed towards her daughter with tears streaming down her face and hugged her. "My Lisa where did you go?" "Mama... i wanted to play outside but then i got lost... but this boy helped me get back... he was wearing this..." young Lisa took the blue hat of her head and gave it to her mum. "That boy is my hero i will never be able to thank him enough" her mother Tohru exclaimed taking the hat with her and her daughter and going back inside.

I never knew who that boy was that helped me..." lisa said finishing her story. "Did you ever figure out who he was?" Jennie asked " I don't know but I believe that he was my first love..." lisa said holding the hat tight to her chest as it gave her comfort. "It's weird isn't it, being inlove with someone you don't even know... but i feel like we'll meet again someday..." lisa said laying down and placing the hat next to her. "Love is such a strange thing don't you think" jisoo said laying down too. "Yeah! Because you are dating the sane guy you said you despised a few weeks ago" Rosè poked fun at jisoo's love life. "Hey! It just happened okay I don't know how but it did!" Jisoo shot up beginning to justify rosè claim. They both started a tiny fight on jennies bed so she had to go and sleep with lisa because when they would be done they would have to sleep together. Jennie laid close to lisa and said "You know i think that person is closer than you think" as lisa smiled and responded with "yeah, i think so too"
What they didn't know... was the story of that hat still had to be unraveled.