𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 15𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Yall come eat." Fallon said, placing the Chinese food on the counter and putting Sagira down on the floor only to run to Sonder and get picked up again. We had just finished putting all the furniture together since we cleaned up the house and replaced the windows n shit.

Sagira even helped out by bringing us the screws and glass we needed. Seren came over to see what we was doin but never helped.

We still gotta get our shit from Sonders house n Sond already said he was gon be here most of the time so half of his shit gon be here also.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Bon Qui Qui get yo ass back hea!" I heard before seeing a lil girl run past me. Who the fuck names they child that ghetto ass name.

I continued walking through aisles, putting shit i think we need inside the buggy while Fathan and Sonder put shit that we don't have no need for inside.

"Can you please stop taking my ponytail out?" I asked Gira as she played with the ponytail holder and shook her head no.

I seen Fathan put a whole ass collection of them race cars inside the buggy making me look up at him. Its time to go cause I hope they know we all goin half off.

"Whea Sond?" I asked him, walking towards the front of the store. "Last time I saw him was in the clothing section wit a while bunch of hoodies n shit in his hands." He responded, pulling his phone out after getting a notification.

A few minutes after scanning almost everything in the self checkout, Sonder finally came over and put buku clothes inside the buggy.

They was mostly sweatpants and t-shirts.

-

"Nawl, they finally allowed me to get a stronger prescription." Fathan said, eating the leftover Chinese food.

I stacked the cups onto of eachother before putting them in the cabinet. "What is it?" I asked, seeing Gira take a piece of chicken off his plate and eat it.

"Citalopram. They was gon give me escitalopram but they told me to try these ones out first." He replied as I nodded my head.

-

"Baby." Sonder said making me look up at him and hum. "Should I cut all my hair off?" He asked, laying down ontop of me.

I ran my fingers through his hair and thought for a little while before shaking my head. "I like it like this." I mumbled, moving my arm from underneath him.

He laid his head on my chest, putting his hand underneath my shirt and resting it on top of my breasts while his other hand massaged my lower back.

Guess he comfortable. "Mama?" Gira called out from her spot on the edge of the bed. She handed me a juice box she been tryin to open.

She wanted to do it by herself and wouldn't let anybody help her so we left it alone. I stuck the straw inside and gave it back to her.

She mumbled a 'tank chu' and made her way back to the edge of the bed to finish watching Gravity Falls.

-

"Whatchu think you havin?" I asked Seren, sticking a gummy worm in my mouth. She had came over for whatever reason so now she was sitting on the other couch talking about her pregnancy.

I was sitting ontop of Sonder, eating gummies and listening to her talk. Fathan sleep and the last time I saw my child she had his phone sitting in the hallway eating cereal.

Kinda forgot he was freeballin so when I tried to move he wouldn't let me.

"I don't really know, hope its a girl." She replied, rubbing her stomach. The bump more visible than before. She then started talkin about movin in wit her babydaddy n shit.

"Mama?" Sagira said, coming up to me. I hummed as she took the bag of gummies out my hand and gave me her bowl back.

I watched as she walked off before smacking my lips. She always be taking my food.