Just Saying // Cake

~ So you guys want a part two of Valentine, eh? Yeah, I'll think about it. 

Anyway, I bet it won't be hard to guess where I got this idea from. I actually think this is the first one I've written where it's so obviously based on a song. 

But yeah, okay. 

One more thing, if anyone have and requests or ideas for Cake oneshots, or any ship really but mainly Cake, please please let me know because I feel like I'm not writing enough Cake. 

Love you guys xx /M~ 

“I’m not saying your boyfriend suck Calum, I’m just saying that...oh wait that is what I’m saying.” Luke struggles to suppress a smile as Michael laughs so hard he almost falls backwards off the chair he’s sitting in. The rest of them are smiling too, everyone except for Calum. The tanned boy simply glares at Luke and grabs his jacket.

“you’re just mad because he gets to suck my dick and you don’t.” and with that he leaves, slamming the door to the small room where they’re hanging out as he exits.

It’s been like this for quite some time now, Luke insulting Calum’s boyfriend and Calum usually getting the last word.

“don’t worry Luke, he’ll realise just how much of a loser Dylan is soon enough and then you’ll get your chance.” Jack says, walking across the room to sit on Alex’s lap instead of on the floor.

“exactly.” Alex is quick to agree with his boyfriend, wrapping his arms protectively around Jack’s waist. “I mean the kid has like no chance of getting anywhere in life, Calum will see that soon.” And Luke nods, knowing that they’re right. He knows that Calum will see what they’re seeing soon enough and that he then will end up with Luke instead, where he belongs.

~

“Right, so what can I get you two fine gentlemen this evening?” Luke doesn’t even try to hide his dislike as he stops next to the table where Calum and Dylan are seated. “perhaps some stoplyingtoyourboyfriend-juice? What do you say, O’brien? the flavours we have are dog shit and old soccer bag, I’m sure you’d just love it.”

“Luke.” Calum glares at the blonde before going back to his menu, clearly not reading it anymore.

“Yes Calum?” Luke smiles innocently, waiting for him to continue.

“stop being a jackass and get us our food.”

“but you haven’t ordered yet.” Luke points out, making Calum blush. Unfortunately, Dylan “saves the day” by ordering for them, leaving Luke with no choice but to leave them alone. He enters the kitchen, handing Jack their order before sitting down in the corner, crossing his arms over his chest.

“what is it this time then?” Jack asks, not even taking his eyes off the food he’s preparing.

“Calum’s here.” Luke says. “you know, he’s been talking about this date for weeks now.” as much as Luke loves listening to Calum’s voice, it gets pretty annoying when he won’t shut up about his loser boyfriend who’s “taking him out on a date and it’s gonna be so amazing”. “I mean I couldn’t possibly be right about anything but I’m just saying that if O’brien took him out more than twice a year it wouldn’t be such a big deal and we wouldn’t have to listen to it for a month before it actually happens and for a month afterwards too, even though it was a shitty date.”

“how do you know it’s shitty though, I mean it’s not like you were there.” Jack points out, plating the food.

“well they’re here, aren’t they? I mean let’s be real, this isn’t the kind of place you’d take your date too, it’s pretty worn down.” Luke gets up again, grabbing the plates. “I’m just saying Calum deserves better.” he leaves the kitchen again, serving the couple before heading over to a family of five who’s just sat down in the corner.