And I got a soul // Muke

~ And here we have part two, this one also based on 18 (obviously) and requested by @AlwaysMichaelsSlut. This one isn't in past tense so hopefully there'll be fewer mistakes in this one. The whole tattoo thing does seem pretty silly looking back on it but I can't be bothered to change it so I hope it won't ruin the whole thing for you.

I'm sorry it got posted so late, but it took ages getting back here (seven hours in a car, super fun!) and yesterday I was with my nan and stuff so yeah

After this I've got one more request and I'll get to that one as soon as possible, promise :) 

Anyhow, enjoy xx /M ~ 

[WARNINGS: mentioned suicide and some light (very light) swearing]  

Something had changed after that day, something that led to Luke even spending the night at Michael's a few time. Those times, he'd lay awake long after Michael had fallen asleep, trying to remember everything on the list of things that made Michael less of a human being than himself, something that had been hard with the bed and the other boy right in front of him and Michael's quiet whimpers and snores being the only thing that was heard. They hadn't done anything different from before the kiss, they didn't even sit closer to each other, but there had been something in the air, something almost electric, and it'd made Luke feel strange, it made him wish that the big end game would finally be put into play.

And then it did. Then came the day he'd been waiting for, that they'd all been waiting for. Luke had done everything he could to prepare himself for it, he'd brushed his teeth for an extra five minutes, he'd bought breath mints and taken almost the whole pack even before he came to school and he'd even brought his toothbrush with him just in case. A toothbrush he'd ended up not using, a toothbrush he'd ended up throwing away. He hadn't been able to focus at all that day, his mind had been somewhere else and the teachers could have told him they were to spend the rest of the year learning about chocolate without him reacting at all. When it was time for lunch he hadn't bothered with waiting for the others, having known there'd be a risk of him backing out if he spoke to them beforehand. So he'd left the building on his own, knowing they'd come after him, and with his hands shoved deep in his pockets he had walked over to where he knew Michael would be waiting, cigarette in hand and mind somewhere completely different. He hadn't given the older boy any warning, the all too familiar feeling of nervousness creeping up on him, no he'd just walked up to him, grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close, connecting their lips.

He had forced Michael's lips apart, his hands roaming over his thin body, pulling his shirt up and finding their way inside it. Michael, who up until this point had stayed completely still, had then grabbed his wrists, pulling his hands away but keeping their lips connected as he did. Luke hadn't understood this, why Michael who seemingly wanted nothing more than to keep kissing him wouldn't let him touch him, but he hadn't questioned it. Instead he'd just placed his hands on Michael's hips, pulling him even closer and biting his bottom lip. He had been able to feel how turned on Michael was, he had felt his hard-on pressed against his thigh, and he hadn't been able to deny the feelings he got as they were kissing. Had they had a little more time, had they been left alone for just a few more minutes, there would have been no telling what could have happened, but they hadn't gotten those extra minutes.

Luke had been more or less sucking on Michael's bottom lip when he had heard the laughing, the yelling, and after a few seconds of trying to remember what they were doing he'd pushed Michael off himself, watching him hit the brick wall behind him as he himself backed over to the others and joining in with the laughter. He had been a little out of breath and the fabric around his crotch had felt uncomfortably tight, something that had made him very glad that all the others had been completely focused on Michael, who had almost fallen over when Luke had pushed him and who's boner had been a lot more obvious than Luke's, something the others had made very sure to point out. Luke had barely noticed this, his attention having been focused on the hurt, confused look on Michael's face, and when the older boy had stumbled to his feet, his face turned away in an attempt to hide the tears in his eyes, Luke had noticed the scraped up, bleeding elbows and the bruises already forming on his upper arms.