Barakat // Cake

~ AN: This is really really bad and short and I'm so so sorry Chloe, since you requested it and I wanted to make it really good for you and I couldn't. The idea was great and everything but I just couldn't make it work and I'm sorry. But it is dedicated to you because I love you very very much and you're my sunshine and i just love you a lot okay? 

Another thing, I have a very IMPORTANT question for you guys, and please please answer it! 

What has been your favourite one-shot so far? And is there anyone you'd like a part two off? I have a few ideas myself but I wanna know what you guys think. 

I love all of you so much! xx /M ~ 

Luke throws his bag on the floor the minute he enters the hotel room he’s sharing with Michael and proceeds with kicking his shoes off, walking across the room and throwing himself on the bed, unaware of the person sitting on the bed next to him, knees pulled to his chest as he stares at the floor, mumbling to himself. It takes Luke at least five minutes to realise he’s not alone in the room, and another ten before he actually does something about it and sits up, looking over at the other bed.

“What’s up Mikey?” he asks, yawning and pulling his shirt over his head. The other boy looks up at him before going back to glaring at the carpeted floor. “Come on Michael.” Luke sight and gets up, walking over to his friend and sitting down next to him, rubbing his arm. “why are you so grumpy?”

“dyeing hair way my thing. MY thing Lukey.” Michael says, looking up at Luke with big, sad eyes. “why did you let HIM do it too?” Luke stares at him, confused, as he tries to remember if he knows anyone else who’s dyed their hair lately.

“who did?” he asks, but Michael only stares at him before getting up and walking over to the bathroom, locking the door behind him. This sparks Luke’s curiosity and he decides to go search for this mysterious person with dyed hair. He puts his shirt back on before leaving the room, walking across the hallway to the room Ashton and Calum are sharing, but after standing there knocking for a good minute he gives up and decided to head over to the third room they have, where they’re supposed to work on songs and use as a studio while they’re here but always end up just messing around in. He unlocks the door, proud of himself for actually remembering to bring the keycard for that door as well, and enter, finding Calum and Ashton sprawled out on the floor, both of them on their phones.

“Hey guys, what’s up with Michael?” Luke asks, sitting down on the bed and pulling out his own phone.

“dunno, left when Cal got here.” Ashton tells him, not really paying attention to his friend. “didn’t say anything either, just left.” Luke nods and Ashton goes back to paying him no attention whatsoever. He rolls over onto his back and keeps scrolling through twitter, if that's even what he's doing, and Luke looks over at Calum, who's been busy typing away on his phone since Luke came there.

"do you know what's going on Cal?" he asks and Calum shakes his head, sitting up and accidentally knocking his snapback off his head. "wooha, when did that happen?" he asks when he sees the changes in Calum's appearance. It must be recent because Luke can’t remember seeing those blonde streaks in Calum’s hair at breakfast, but then again he can’t remember what he had for breakfast either.

“do you like it?” Calum asks hopefully and Luke nods, how could he possibly not like it? Calum always look amazing and now is no exception. “Like honestly Luke, does it look good?”

“Yeah, you’re trying to look like Jack right? That explains the way you’ve been dressing lately too.” Calum looks at him before getting up and leaving the room, slamming the door as he leaves. This gets Ashton’s attention and he looks away from his phone, handing Luke his keycard without a word. Luke gets up and hurries after Calum, getting into the hallway just as the door to Ash and Calum’s room closes. He walks over to it, unlocking it and entering the room. Just like in his and Michael’s room there’s clothes everywhere and Calum is sitting on his bed with a pout on his face. “isn’t that a compliment? I thought you thought Jack was cool, I’m sorry CalPal.” Luke walks across the room and sits down next to Calum, watching him as he waits for an answer. He doesn’t get one though, Calum just huffs and refuses to look at him. They sit in silence for a while, Calum looking at the ground and Luke looking at Calum, before Luke finally speaks up. “cuddle?” and Calum nods, because he knows Luke didn’t mean anything bad and no matter how mad he is, he still loves Luke’s cuddles.