Bubble Tea // CALM

~ Okay, three things:

1. I said that i'd be starting the Christmas specials tomorrow (it's actually today but eh) but I can't count so it's actually on monday, oops

2. Next year, i'll be trying to make longer oneshots and I was wondering if you guys think I should have a summary in the beginning of them, so you'll have an idea of what's its gonna be about? I'll try that here and you'll tell me what you think about it, kay? 

3. should I change CALM to ot4? idk 

This is dedicated to @mukely because I think you're really cool and I love love love polariod so xx /M~ 

Calum loves bonefires, Michael likes to get drunk, Ashton's wearing slippers and Luke's not allowed to touch Michael, it's all very confusing. 

Calum always loved bonfires, he found them calming in a way, how the flames would burn higher and higher, reaching towards the sky, almost as if they were trying to reach the stars, wanting to be forever shining somewhere in space just like them. Maybe it was because of this that he never really had anything to drink when he was at a bonfire, he prefered to sit and watch the fire and the people there to have fun. Michael on the other hand, Michael loved to get drunk when he was out, preferably with someone else there to take him home afterwards, and he always had the time of his life.

~

Today was no different, Michael was running around the fire, laughing his head off with a beer bottle in his hand and Calum was sitting on the hood of a car, watching his friend have fun. Ashton and Luke were there earlier, but they only stayed for a little while before heading back to the house the four of them live in together.

“Michael! Come on mate let’s head home!” Calum gets off the car and walks over to Michael, who’s currently trying to do a handstand even though he’s the least athletic person who’s ever lived. “Michael! I’m serious...no stop! Stop trying to kiss that! That’s a shoe Michael, a SHOE.”

“Don’t be such a dickbutt Calum!” Michael whines when Calum takes his hand and pulls him to his feet, making him spill his beer. “I don’t wanna go home yet!”

“I’m sure we can get you a pizza or something if you just stop being such a baby.” Michael’s head snaps up at this and he nods and allows Calum to pull him over to the car and place him in the passenger seat. He knows from experience that Michael always gets hungry when he’s drunk, hungry and moody, just like Calum’s sister when she’s on her period, and cuddly, in that order.

“cheese pizza? A whole cheese pizza just for me?”

“totally, just for you.” Calum starts the car and manages to get them out from the parking lot without damaging his or anyone else’s car. As soon as they’re out on the road Michael reaches over and takes his hand, examining his fingers. Calum smiles at this, because even when he’s drunk Michael’s extremely cute.

~

“Alright Michael, get out.” Calum pulls his hand out of Michael’s grip and opens the car door, getting out. He doesn’t wait for Michael to get out as well, knowing he’ll need at least two minutes to realise they’re home, but walks up to the front door and opening it. “Ashton! We’re home, can you please order some pizza!” he takes his jacket off, hearing Ashton run down the stairs.

“It’s almost midnight Calum.” he says. “they’re gonna think we’re crazy.” Calum raises an eyebrow, giving Ashton a one over. The older boy’s wearing a pair of bright red basketball shorts and a pink and green t-shirt as well as a pair of rabbit slippers and a beanie.

“Michael wants a cheese, I want something too and I bet you and Luke does as well, so just get the usual.” without waiting for an answer he walks past Ashton and up the stairs to change out of the clothes he’s wearing and that are smelling of smoke. When he’s pulling a shirt over his head he hears the front door open and someone, Michael, knocking over the houseplant they have inside the door.

“Michael go lay down! No not there goddamnit!” he laughs when he hears Ashton trying to keep the house intact. “No sir, I wasn’t speaking to you, it was my friend.” after getting out of his way too tight jeans and into something more comfortable, Calum decides to go help Ashton. He leaves his room, meeting Luke on the way downstairs, and finds Ashton in the kitchen, still with his phone pressed to his ear.

“Luuuuukey!” they soon hear from the livingroom, and when Luke looks around the corner he finds Michael, sprawled out on the couch. “Lukey am I handsome?”

“sure you are Mikey.” Luke says, leaving the kitchen to join Michael on the couch.

“nooooo don’t touch me.” Michael whines, throwing a pillow on Luke. Ashton finally ends the call to the pizzeria and hands Calum his wallet, mumbling something about getting changed before disappearing upstairs. “Calum! Can you pick me up a mars bar on your way over?” Calum rolls his eyes and leaves Michael for Luke to take care off while he goes to wait for the pizza to be delivered.

~

Fifteen minutes later there’s a knock on the door and Calum opens it, taking the pizza boxes from the guy standing out there and handing him a few bills.

“Luke why aren’t you TOUCHING ME?” Calum groans when he hears this and the delivery guy chuckles.

“he’s drunk.” Calum says, trying to explain Michael’s behaviour the best he can without having to say more than a couple words, and the guy nods. “thank you, goodnight.” and with that, Calum closes the door and returns to the livingroom. “pizza’s here!” Michael immediately sits up and Ashton magically appears from upstairs, still wearing the same clothes as before.

“Mine! Mine mine mine!” Michael holds his arms out like a child, taking one of the boxes from Calum and opening it. Before Luke’s even taken a seat, after getting some napkins for them, he’s eaten half his pizza.

“Maybe you should slow down a bit Mikey.” Ashton suggests, making Michael pause for a moment. He slowly chews and swallows before turning to the older boy, staring him down.

“I’m bubble tea Ashton.” he says, taking another bite. “suck my balls.”

~

“I’m going to bed now, goodnight guys.” Calum walks back into the livingroom after throwing away the empty boxes and pauses for a moment, taking in the scene in front of him. Ashton’s laying on the couch watching some lame movie with Michael on top of him, almost like a blanket. Michael’s eyes are barely open and it doesn’t take a genius to tell he’s going to fall asleep at any moment, but he’s still talking to Ashton about something,

“and for christmas, I want a pizza bedset and a pizza sleeping bag and a hamburger bed and...and…” he trails off and yawns, laying his head down on Ashton’s chest and closing his eyes. Ashton looks up, his eyes meeting Calum’s.

“We’ll stay here for a while.” he says. “goodnight Calum.” Calum smiles and leaves the livingroom, walking up the stairs and past the bathroom, where Luke’s currently brushing his teeth.

“I’m a bubble tea, suck my balls.” he says to himself. “that’s actually a good one, I’m gonna have to remember it.”