Chocolate // Muke

~ AN: First of all, I'm sorry this sucks but I'm NOT good at fluff and it's even harder to write stuff like this when you're on your period and you want nothign more then to take a knife and stab yourself 168 times. 

Secondly, a special thanks to @_hemminglove_ for helping me work out how this should be, and also to my friend Alva, who won't read this because she's too lazy to go on wattpad, for deciding what they should cook.

Thirdly, this is dedicated to @dendroaspys because her stories are AMAZING and The Only Place had me smiling like an idiot for five hours straight so if you haven't read those already please go check them out. Remember you can leave requests and stuff too, okay bye /M ~ 

Some people would probably call Michael famous, some people wouldn’t have a clue about who he is. Some people would call him a “fake celebrity” and some would call him a “normal guy”. Michael himself doesn’t know what he is, all he knows and cares about it that what he does makes him, and the people around him happy.

Michael’s been on youtube for about three years now, posting videos, but it’s over the last year he’s really started to get somewhere, gaining a lot of subscribers and actually making some money on it. He still has a daytime job though, and he’s been able to connect the two together. You see Michael makes videos of himself cooking, much like Jamie Oliver, and for the past couple months he’s been able to combine that with his daytime job at a preschool. It wasn’t his idea to start with, it was actually one of the girls at the preschool who had seen his videos and wanted to be in it. So that’s what happened, Michael, after getting the parent’s permission, started filming videos with kids from the preschool and that’s when things really took off. He loves it, the kids love it and his viewers seem to like it as well.

~

“Hello!” Michael smiles to the camera  from where he’s standing behind the kitchen counter as he adjusts his snapback. “So today we don’t have any of the kids here, they’re all very busy, but we do still have a special guest.” He looks over to the other end of the room, where his “guest” is sitting on a chair waiting to be called over. “This person is extremely special to me and I hope you will understand and hopefully accept this. Come on, come over here.” the person smiles and walks over to Michael. “This, ladies and gentlemen, is my boyfriend Luke.”

“Hi.” Luke smiles at the camera before wrapping an arm around Michael’s waist and kissing his cheek. “So, chef Clifford, what are we making today?” Michael laughs at the nickname and moves Luke’s arm from his waist before walking over to where he’s placed all the ingredients they’ll need.

“Now Luke, what’s your two favourite things?” he asks before turning to face Luke again, raising an eyebrow as to say “do not make this inappropriate Lucas” because he knows Luke could, and would, say something that most definitely isn’t fit for a video five year old girls will watch.

“penguins and peanut butter.” Luke answeres, almost immediately, and Michael nods.

“Now I couldn’t find any penguins here so I went with the second best thing.” he says, picking up a small bowl and showing it to Luke and the camera. “now this is one hundred grams of very rich, plain dark chocolate with a high percent cocoa.” he hands Luke the small bowl, placing a bigger one  made out of class in front of him. “It’s already been broken up so if you could just put that in there.” Luke nods and does as he’s told as Michael gets another bowl. “And then we add a tablespoon of Luke’s favourite thing in the world.” he says, adding a bit more than just one tablespoon of peanut butter to the chocolate.

“It’s crunchy right?” Luke asks, examining the contents of the glass bowl. Michael nods and hands him the bowl with the remaining peanut butter before turning to the camera again.

“at this point you want to melt this down, either over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave for about a minute.” he turns around and puts the bowl in the microwave. “you want to be really careful with this so you don’t burn the chocolate, but that shouldn’t be a risk if you only keep it in there for a minute.” Michael then turns to Luke, who’s still happily eating the leftover peanut butter. “and what we’re gonna do now is we’re gonna take these two mugs and grease these up so if you can be so kind and put that down now.” Luke pouts but does as he’s told and takes one of the mugs. Michael hands him some butter and proceeds with greasing up his own mug before placing the leftover butter on a plate and picking up two eggs. “we now want to separate these eggs because what we want first off is the yolks. By separating these we can put loads of air into the egg white, almost meringue like, and it keeps these super fluffy.” Luke places his leftover butter on the same plate as Michael did and then takes out the bowl of chocolate from the microwave.

“What do we do with this?” he asks and Michael hands him a wooden spoon.

“what you want to do is give it a stir just to make sure all those chocolate lumps are gone because at this point we should be left with smooth chocolate with nothing but peanut butter lumps in it.” Luke does as he’s told and takes the opportunity to taste some of the chocolate/peanut butter mix as well, accidentally getting some on his cheek. Michael turns back to Luke and laughs when he notices the chocolate on his boyfriend’s cheek. “you’ve got something…” he says before quickly leaning forward and kissing Luke’s cheek, completely forgetting that they’re filming. Luke smiles and rests his forehead against Michael’s, staring into those green eyes he fell in love with.

“we’re still filming yeah?” he whispers and Michel pulls away, blushing slightly as he turns back to the camera.

“now we have some caster sugar that we add to the chocolate mixture together with the two egg yolks, and since you don’t want to scramble those you want to make sure the chocolate isn’t too hot.” he says, adding the sugar and the egg yolks to the bowl before handing Luke the bowl with the egg whites. “so if you can take these and whisk them until you have stiff peaks in there we can add them to this once we’ve mixed everything here up, along with forty grams of self-raising flour.” Luke nods and does as he’s told. “And now, once it’s all blended and the mixture is smooth and as has as much air in it as possible, we take our two mugs and pour the mixture in. Now this recipe is enough for two mugs, or one bigger, so it’s just enough for one person.” He jokes.

“It’s barely enough for me.” Luke adds as he watches Michael fill the mugs before placing them on a baking tray.

“I know, but I’m assuming the people watching this are normal sized and not ten feet tall.” Luke pouts and sits down on the floor with his arms crossed over his chest. “And now we put them in the oven for ten minutes on two hundred degrees Celsius and when we take them out they should be cooked but still gooey in the middle.”

“So what do we do for ten minutes?” Luke asks, looking up at Michael from where he’s sitting on the floor. “I might have an idea, if you’re up for it.”

~

“So it’s now been ten minutes and we’re just about to take them out of the oven.” Michael smiles at the camera, lips slightly swollen and with a new bruise on his neck, barely visible under his shirt but still there. Luke, whose lips are just as swollen as Michael’s, carefully takes the baking tray out of the oven and places it on the kitchen counter. “Now you want to let them rest for just a minute before adding a scoop of ice cream and eating them but we don’t really have the patience to do that so why don’t you try it Lucas?”

“I’m not Lucas, I’m Luke.” Luke grabs the spoon Michael’s handing him and sticks it in the middle of the fondant, bringing it up again just to show the camera just how gooey it still is in the middle. He then takes a spoonful and brings it to his lips. And he moans, the little shit actually moans when he tries it and the sound seems to travel straight from Michael’s ears to his dick and he shifts uncomfortably, knowing Luke is fully aware of what he’s doing to him.

“And there you have it, a chocolate and peanut butter fondant in a mug. Tune in next week for a Halloween special with me, Alice and Mark.” he says before using a remote to turn off the camera.

“you wanna try some?” Luke asks, smiling innocently as Michael turns towards him.

“No, get in the bedroom now.”